“"Couldn't have been better."”

American Parasail Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The most fun in the Ozarks! Take off and land from the boat. Parasailing is safe, fun and easy! American Parasail has been at Table Rock Lake in Branson for 18 seasons and Capt. Sam has 29 years experience half way around the globe. No trip to Branson is complete without a flight with us. 600' of towline gets you 300' of altitude over spectacular Table Rock Lake. Book your trip today on our website.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Parasailing was on my 9 year old son's bucket list. Myself and my 6 year old daughter joined him. Captain Sam and Shannon were really great. They were entertaining and personable. Most importantly, they clearly knew what they were doing. I felt they were organized and professional. Another couple that was supposed to come out with us was running late. They checked with us first to make sure it would be okay to wait 10 minutes. I always appreciate when others are respectful on my time. We had no problem waiting but it is still nice to be communicated with. My daughter was anxious and they were both patient and really understanding. I found this to be a family friendly place. Rock Lake is beautiful. This was a great way to kick off our vacation.

1  Thank Shelly T
There are newer reviews for American Parasail Inc.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is the fourth time that I have soared with the birds:) The three times in Hawaii were wonderful, but this time my husband and I were the only flyers and we went up together. Since we were together I bet we stayed up about 15 minutes. I didn't time it, but it was much longer than anything I experienced in Hawaii and for about the same price as I paid there, maybe less, I don't recall for sure. It was a beautiful day, beautiful lake and beautiful sky. I had been thinking about going parasailing in Branson but then when I saw someone else flying I knew that I was going to go again. I was not disappointed. I loved the wind blowing in my face as we floated up into God's beautiful sky. Definitely the high light of my trip and for a mere $25.00 I got a sd card full of pics of us flying AND a video. There may have been other options and prices available, but I knew I wanted the whole card so I jumped at the opportunity to take my flight home with me and relive it. : )

3  Thank getawaymomWichita
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

This was one of our vacation highlights. Thanks for such an entertaining time. Our kids had a fantastic experience flying with American Parasailing. We will definitely do this next time again.

1  Thank Chadray1234
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Captain Sam and Shannon were awesome. Our family went to Branson for the first time ever and we suggest anyone that goes there to do this!!! The beauty over Table Rock as you soar high above was breathtaking.. This was such a smooth ride that even if you are afraid of heights you forget all about it when you see the beauty below you! A definite do for such a reasonable price. We stayed on the lake the rest of the day and did other things too.. BUT THIS IS A MUST!!!!

1  Thank amandlem
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Our family has used American Parasail 10 times now and it never gets old! Captain Sam and Shannon are always so kind. This is a must do! My kids would go every week if we'd let them. They always feel safe and give us plenty of smiles and giggles while they're sailing. It's one thing to view the lake from the ground, it's a whole new thing to experience it all from above! Call now and make a reservation!!

1  Thank alaina b