“Awesome Eats”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Conway, South Carolina
“Awesome Eats”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have one taste bud that only gets touched once or twice per year. The meal that satisfies my craving is the stuffed flounder. Again, this restaurant more than meets my requirements. Although a bit expensive, the taste is worth the treat.

Knoxville, Iowa
“A little pricy but well worth it.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had reservations made for us by our resort, and they definitely treated us great. We had personalized menus and a free appetizer. My wife had the Ribeye, it was delicious. I had the Shrimp special. It was probably the best Shrimp I had ever tasted

oklahoma
“Not a good visit”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited Landry's last week with 2 grandsons and wife. I was hoping it would be as good as the one in San Antonio, it wasen't even close. First they sat us at a table that shouldn't even be there, it was in the way of guests coming in and out and mostly in was in the path of the waiters, who many times passed by with trays full of food over our heads. One waitress spilled a full tray of food on guests at another table close to us. When our food was finally served after a long wait, most of it was cold, I pointed this out to our waiter who stated that the food comes out at different times so the first food out would be colder. WHAT? After we were mostly thru with our below avg. cold meal the manager came over and offered to remake the food, Great timing. No offer to take a few dollars of the overpriced meal. I visit Branson several times a year but this was our first and LAST visit to Landry's.

• Visited July 2014
Naperville, IL
“Very Good Restaurant on the Strip”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I ate lunch here and the food was very good. We both had the Fresh Catch Pontchartrain -broiled tilapia fillets, lump blue crab, mushroom ragoût, white wine cream
sauce; rice pilaf & broccoli crown. It was very tasty and the service was excellent. Our server was attentive, made sure our drinks were filled, and came by several times to see if everything was OK. We will eat here again when we come here next year.

• Visited July 2014
Alberta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“adored our server”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The staff are so pleasant, the meals was extremely delicious and there was not lack of wanting more. We enjoyed the dinner and enjoyed the company of the staff. clean and friend atmosphere.