“Not as good as I expected”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Columbus
“Not as good as I expected”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

First, I love Landry's and their food and have eaten at many of their locations. Last week, while in Branson, I took the family to Landry's. We were seated quickly and the staff was great. My issue was only with the food quality. It was not what I have come to expect, starting with something as basic to Landry's as Gumbo. It was more of a soup with three small shrimp thrown in. Maybe just a bad night in the kitchen, but didn't meet the high expectations I have for such a good chain.

“Fantastic dinner”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My family and I had dinner there on Sat. July 19, 2014. They were very busy when we arrived but we did the call ahead seating and they got us in at our requested time. All of us had something different and we all loved it. Even though it's not a "cheap" place to eat if you are looking for someplace for a nice dinner experience Landry's would be my first choice. The service was fantastic and as I said the food was awesome.

Conway, South Carolina
“Awesome Eats”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have one taste bud that only gets touched once or twice per year. The meal that satisfies my craving is the stuffed flounder. Again, this restaurant more than meets my requirements. Although a bit expensive, the taste is worth the treat.

Visited July 2014
Knoxville, Iowa
“A little pricy but well worth it.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had reservations made for us by our resort, and they definitely treated us great. We had personalized menus and a free appetizer. My wife had the Ribeye, it was delicious. I had the Shrimp special. It was probably the best Shrimp I had ever tasted

Visited July 2014
oklahoma
“Not a good visit”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited Landry's last week with 2 grandsons and wife. I was hoping it would be as good as the one in San Antonio, it wasen't even close. First they sat us at a table that shouldn't even be there, it was in the way of guests coming in and out and mostly in was in the path of the waiters, who many times passed by with trays full of food over our heads. One waitress spilled a full tray of food on guests at another table close to us. When our food was finally served after a long wait, most of it was cold, I pointed this out to our waiter who stated that the food comes out at different times so the first food out would be colder. WHAT? After we were mostly thru with our below avg. cold meal the manager came over and offered to remake the food, Great timing. No offer to take a few dollars of the overpriced meal. I visit Branson several times a year but this was our first and LAST visit to Landry's.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!