“Average food considering the price.”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 402 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All the workers seemed over worked. Our table hadn't been bussed and we waited 10 min with nasty plates sitting in front of us. Never got the appetizer we ordered when we gave our drink order.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,461)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am from Louisiana and I know my Gumbo. It was terrible. If this is Louisiana inspired then they need a new recipe. The red beans with sausage were terrible. I don't know what happened to Landry's, I liked their food in the past.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good food and an ample amount to eat. Large menu to select from. The grandkids were not impressed as it seems they don't care for fish. I should have asked before going there as it was expensive for what little they ate. I loved it. Crab claws were excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you like small servings for the money, then this is the place for you. Although the food is great, to say the least, it's just way too expensive, especially considering their small servings.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First of all they moved from the Branson Landing area but we arrived and hardly anyone was in the dinning room but the hostess said the wait would be 55 min. We waited thinking since the dining room didn't look busy it wouldn't be that long especially being a Monday night. My husband went to the bar and sat at the bar for 15 minutes and was never acknowledged. The manager was even pouring drinks and then talking to a table of women. He left the bar and we decided to leave due to poor service. After looking at the menu and going to a different restaurant we realized how expensive this place is! We wont be eating at Landry's again due to the high menu price and poor service and management we experienced. An older couple was leaving and we overheard there conversation and they said maybe they are really short staffed because no one is in the dining room and they have so many people waiting for tables. One couple left with us and said that they were quoted 30 minutes and had already waited 50 minutes so they left with us.

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!