“Great Location, Superb Atmosphere, Wait Staff & Chef”

Buckingham's Prime Rib and Steakhouse
Ranked #98 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$11 - US$39
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The ONLY problem I found was that the restaurant is attached to the Clarion Hotel and is towards the back of the property-so it is not directly on the "strip".

It IS like a hidden jewel! An awesome dining room, very appealing, comportable and yet reserved and (with the tables alon the outside windows) privacy.

The Waiter (I wish I remembered his name-he was superb) was very professional and personable! I took his reccomendations and had the daily special of glazed pork chops. They wer escruptious and a nice large portion. The entree came with a very nice house salad with an exellent house dressing and delicious rolls.

I was surprised at the VERY reasonable price and I highly recommend this restaurant!

Go early an dtake your time to enjoy the atmosphere, excellent service and a truly skilled Chef!

As MsArthur said "I shall return"!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Amazing prime rib; vegetables cooked perfectly; great salad & hot rolls. Our first time dining here but it will definitely not be our last. Beautiful, warm & welcoming atmosphere & excellent service.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I am a Branson local and enjoy going to Buckingham's for a special dinner. The food is excellent and the service very professional. I think the steaks are delicious and I am not a big steak eater. Very tender and flavorful. I think it is a nice place for a special date or for celebrating an anniversary. The intimate little rooms on the side of the eating area are a nice touch with big windows to see the wooded surroundings. This is my favorite place to go when asked out.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We did not realize this is a seasonal restaurant. We had a daily specials list in our hotel room but when we went for dinner, we found out it is only open Friday and Saturday nights.

joe c, General Manager at Buckingham's Prime Rib and Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

I would like to apologize for not being open on the day you visited. We are now open full time, as of March 20th. I will make it a point to make the menus in the rooms more clear as to when we are open. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I hope you will come see us again.

Joe Cuna
Buckingham's

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had the spagehetti special and it was more than I could eat. Excellent food and service. I took the rest back to my room and ate it the next day for lunch. I like the no smoking in the rooms.