“Transplanted for a week”

Starvin Marvin's Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We were in Branson mo for a week looking for a good place to eat that didn't close at 8 pm. Someone told us about starvin Marvin's and wow. It was wonderful. Felt right at home. French music playing, seafood on buffet excellent! And waitress was outstanding. Thanks Lindsay for your wonderful service.

1  Thank Chuck B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

overall experience was great!!!!! Lindsey was very down to earth and was a great waitress. Thumbs up to the restaurant for having great service.

1  Thank Darlene F
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The chicken sandwich I had was dry and bland. The salad bar was nothing impressive. And I think only one person (staff) smiled and said anything the entire time we ate. We marked this as "tried it and now we know it isn't for us."

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We decided to go here for dinner on our first night in Branson. It had good reviews on tripadvisor so I assumed we would all like the food. The buffet cost $19.99 per person and if you want all you can eat crab legs it's an additional $12.99. Two of our kids did get the crab legs and barely ate any of the buffet, the crab was delicious. The buffet was ok, some of it tasted really good and other stuff was pretty plain.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We have eaten here for years and looked forward to it. We ate hear breakfast and supper July 29 2014. It was my birthday. Both meals were terrible. The bacon tasted old. Eggs were cold. Best thing breakfast was watermelon Supper was worse. Prices I think doubled. I had my mouth set for crab legs but that would have been like 32.00 per person to eat. We will not be going back!!!