“Good food.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The cinnamon waffle was very good. Everything cooked to order. Ate here twice during the week. Parking is tight so you may want to leave extra time on Saturday morning.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Food was great and very hard to decide on what to order. I had pigs in a blanket and the portion could have fed 2 of us. Same goes with the omelets my daughters had ordered. Worth the wait and money

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great place for breakfast. A lot of travelers head there on their way out of town on check-out day. If you go there and are staying for the day, try to get there before 9am.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stopped here because we were tired of buffets and my son loves waffles. First, he loved his waffle here. I had French Toast and it was good too. My husband got an omelet and he wasn't impressed. So, it was just an average rating for us on the food side. I will say the place was very clean.

Now, the service...or lack there of. Our order taker (because she didn't wait on us) was pleasant. The order was correct. She brought the ticket right after we got our food and we were told to pay at the table. That was the last we saw of her. No stopping back to see if our food was okay. No refills on any of our drinks. No...nothing...vanished! Well, my husband did see her over in another section visiting with some one.

I worked food service for many years so have a soft spot for what they get paid so generally tip well. Well, we left a quarter and that was only because we got tired of waiting for someone to come by the table. I don't think I could drag my husband back here.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had breakfast here on Aug 1, 2014. We were greeted quickly and seated. The staff was very friendly & our waitress was great! I had the blueberry pancakes and they were very good. My hubby had over medium eggs that were cooked to perfection. When it came time to pay the check they have a "money" lady. This persons job is to come to your table so you can pay the check. When we asked why they do this as we have never seen this before we were told that the owners feel like you have to wait in line to much in Branson they don't want you to have to wait to pay check. I thought this was a great idea. I would recommend this place for breakfast.

1  Thank Heidi K

Been to Belgian Waffle & Pancake House? Share your experiences!