“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ruby Lena's Tea Room & Antq
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Branson
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria, TX
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

We happened into Ruby's, but later saw a write up about her little place in the July Spirit Magazine for Southwest Airlines. They have excellent food made from scratch. The homemade strawberry lemonade was sooo good on a warm afternoon. From the soup to the quiche to the chicken salad... it was taste perfection. So very glad we found this place and went in to have a bite. Highly recommend, though I do believe women will appreciate the setting more than most men. (I said most, not all!)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank aggiemom20002000

Illinois
“Atmosphere and tasty too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

We had a delightful lunch of quiche, with a green salad, house dressing, and a warm muffin and peach tea. It was very delicious. The salad had mixed greens and the house dressing was just right.

Visited June 2013
warwick, new york
“A Great Woman's Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

When I say woman's restaurant there is no pejorative intended.I mean it's the type of place you'd feel comfortable bringing your mom out to eat in and she would feel like she's having lunch at a friends house.It is cozy and beautifully decorated with table cloths and little doilies. There are antiques to browse at while you're waiting so I can't believe anyone can complain about the service which I found to be excellent. The menu is mostly sandwiches and soup. I had the Cubano which was as good as the one I had at a Cuban Restaurant in New York. I had Broccoli Cheese soup and it was delicious. You won't get a T bone here but you will get a lunch without getting your wallet picked.There's no bar and no blasting music so Mom will actually be able to hear what you are saying.Also missing are the 15 flat screen tvs blasting sports events in your face that seem to be a staple at all the corporate chains.Good food,peace and quiet. Nostalgia and reasonable prices. Something that's becoming rare in the new culinary culture.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank joe s
Branson, Missouri
“Perfect "tea room" atmosphere and menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

I live in Branson, and I love to visit Ruby Lena's on occasion. They have excellent homemade food, and great service! I especially love the sweet muffins you get with the meal, and their pies! The only thing I have ordered there that I wouldn't recommend is their chicken salad... which is sad to say because it is a tea room staple! It sounds strange, but it tasted like nail polish remover! BUT everything else has been wonderful! Definitely recommend on your next visit!

Visited October 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Average at best......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

We went there for lunch, based on trip advisor reviews. The decor is nice, but the food tasted like it was leftover from the day before. Also the muffin tasted like it had rancid oil. The waitress did not come back to see if we need coffee refills. She also didnt ask if we wanted dessert. She just brought the bill and we had to tell her we wanted dessert. Again the pies didnt taste as tho they were made that day. Probably wont go back.

• Visited October 2012