“Excellent place to stay”
Review of Liberty Lodge

Liberty Lodge
Ranked #105 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Inverness, Florida
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I liked the weekly rate we got, the rooms are clean the beds smell fresh and the coffe was great. I really like the idea of microwave and refridgerator in room, ice machine close by. Will stay there again. Dog friendly a plus

Room Tip: Rooms in back offer more privacy. Sunset from back sunrise from front
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

This time we stayed i found this hotel to be unclean . Found leftover food in the mini fridge freezer YUCK!!! also found used soap on top of the shower double YUCK!!!!! Also this weekend some gospel association is in the meeting room right below us singing gospel .dont get me wrong i like gospel but not at 10:30 at night .we have already called the office and all they could tell us is they dont know when the concert will be over. Would love to be asleep right now

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank maestas1
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 11 pm and the lobby was closed for the night, until 9 am next day. We had a guaranteed reservation. Had to make many calls with bookings.com to fix it. Very unprofessional.
I'd this was their policy, I should have been notified when I booked.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scott J
Colcord, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We love this Inn! The staff is very attentive and efficient. We also use their conference room facility. We receive a fantastic breakfast of eggs, sausage/bacon, biscuits, cereal, juice, milk, etc. All very clean, and they are strict with their food safety.
The conference room is very nice and perfect for our needs. They have remodeled many of the rooms, but even the older ones are nice, especially for the price.
The staff helps make sure the room is in good working order and we are pleased, as we check in.
I look forward to staying here every month.

Room Tip: All my rooms have been just fine.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Shawnee
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The location is good with plenty of parking. We stayed three nights and ran out of hot water the first two mornings. We woke up earlier the third morning and had plenty of hot water. Staff friendly and breakfast was good. There was no maid service one day because they ran out of time.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Douglas C
Dolan Springs, Arizona
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect. Have stayed in Branson several times but never at the Westwood Inn. This hotel was excellent! The front desk people we met could not have been any nicer or more helpful. The room was very good size. The bed was comfortable. It was very clean and smelled great. Breakfast was outstanding including sausage and scrambled eggs. It impressed me that the employee would walk over with coffee or fruit to see how we were doing. We will be back!

Room Tip: I didn't hear any complaints the two days we had breakfast there. I guess all the rooms were e...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I wanted a weekly rate, so I looked at quite a few hotels in Branson before choosing the Westwood. It being a quiet month in Branson, Westwood gave me a wonderful rate. My room has new furniture, a nice bathroom, no problems with hot water, and as a single woman traveling alone, I feel very safe here. The parking lot is very well lit. The staff have not only been friendly, but they have given me daily service, which wasn't supposed to have been included in a weekly plan. I have asked for various things and they have provided all of them. Mary Ann at the front desk and Donna, the housekeeper, are great.

Room Tip: They are pet friendly, so I asked for a room away from possibly noisy dogs. I also was offered a ro...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo