“Not just for 80s ladies”
Review of 80's Ladies - CLOSED

80's Ladies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Brought my teenage daughter and she had a great time, too! Music and singing all LIVE, by very talented performers. If my husband had come, I think he would have loved it too, it brings back lots of memories, and not just from songs!

1  Thank Justmedt

Reviewed 28 May 2014

These ladies know how to put on a show. The energy is off the charts. We saw this show in April and were coming back with 2 of our granddaughter to see it again next week. I wish we lived closer than a 9 our drive. If we did we would see it more often.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I saw this show together in Branson at the God and Country Theater. We are 80s babies and remembered most of the songs that were played. We both thought it was really cool how they used 80s commercials throughout the show. Those three ladies have great voices and made the show really fun. Their interaction with the guys from the band was fun too. Overall, it was a wonderful show! This is the first review I've ever taken the time to write for anything I've done in Branson, so take my advice and go see this show!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

A great show bringing you back to the 80's. Great voices and LIVE band! A hidden gem of Branson that deserves much more exposure. Don't be afraid if it's a smaller crowd the show and it's performers still bring it. A must see during your visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The show was like totally awesome... great costumes and wonderful voices. I absolutely loved it! This is a must see in Branson for any music lover... especially those who love the 80's!