“Great place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Early Morning Fog from the Deck Oversized Private Deck
Queen Bed, opens to Deck
Master Bedroom with Private Bath
Master Bath
Queen Bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joyce B
Wright City, Missouri
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Great place to stay. Nice and quiet. Beautiful scenery that we could see the lake. Close to Silver dollar city.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Daniel B
“Smeared poop on wall...”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

When we walked into our condo we were met by a few unappetizing surprises. First, it smelled bad, then we discovered poop on the larger bathroom room wall. Also, there are a lot it bugs. You will see roaches every day. Also, the sinks are peeling and rusty. Also, the a/c was working but not well and a sign says you can't set it below 70 or it would freeze up. Overall, this place needs to fire their cleaning service.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Aug 2014
I strive to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as I possibly can. This is the first I have heard of this. I am truly sad that you had such a bad experience in your week long stay.

If it was indeed as you describe, I wish you would have contacted me. I know that you have cell phone, my work phone, my email and of course I get messages through TravelAdvisor/FlipKey because I give that to all my guests. I list my contacts with the directions and access code. I would have had someone out there that day.

I don't own a whole group of units, so it is not done by a cleaning crew. My housekeeper is a retire widow who has 20 years experience cleaning condos and takes great pride in her work. I know that if I called her on something like you describe, she would be over there within minutes.

I have not had any complaints on the AC this year. I had the yearly service done the last week of June. Yes I have a sign on the thermostat to not set lower than 70. This is because guest often leave one or both patio doors open for hours at a time, and it is not capable of cooling the inside and outside. I have found that it will run continuously in this scenarios but will not freeze the coils if set at 70 degrees.

Two of the sinks have had the porcelain chips in them that happened this summer. The sinks will be replaced this fall/winter as I spend more than a weekend here.

I have never seen roaches. It has a monthly exterminator out, this is because it is in the woods and on the lake. There is a huge number of bugs around in the wild. So occasionally one or two will find its way into the condo.

I spend many weekends and a few weeks a year here. I never tell my house keeper when I am coming. I have never found it not clean and orderly.
Votaw

KS
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Olathe
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;