“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Early Morning Fog from the Deck Oversized Private Deck
Queen Bed, opens to Deck
Master Bedroom with Private Bath
Master Bath
Queen Bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stephanie...
Lutz, Florida
“Great location”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The condo is situated in a great location. It is within a 15 minute or so from shopping and downtown Branson but far enough away to relax and listen to the wooden roller coaster at Silver City which is just up the road. We were so happy to catch the changing of the color on the trees during our stay while walking around the complex. On our last day, our coffee pot broke so we called the owner, Chuck and within an hour he had a new coffee pot delivered to our front door.

fc2014201...
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed 29 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

We had a wonderful stay here. The owner Chuck is very friendly and helpful. The morning view from the patio is awesome. We plan to go back here again.

Travelling group: Young Children
jyingling
Searcy, Arkansas
“Great location & vacation space!”
Reviewed 17 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This condo is in a great location. We were able to go to Silver Dollar City and not wait in any of the lines on the major highway because we were able to come in from the backside. The view of the lake is nice! I loved being away from all the hustle and bustle! The owners were very sweet and accommodating! Booking the condo was very easy and worry free. We were able to cook meals and relax at this property! The deck was very large and nice! The weather was warm one day so we were able to eat lunch on the deck! We would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the price!
Liked least: It was not as large as I expected.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tiffany8...
Camdenton, Missouri, United States
“Perfect getaway that's close to everything yet quiet & peaceful. It felt like home.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Perfect location & we even got to bring our small dog/fur baby! We were surprised how quiet it was. Another couple were the only other ones in the entire building & were very nice. The unit was very comfortable & nicely decorated. The large, private back deck was a huge hit! While we were relaxing, the boys went to the lake to swim, fish, & go on nature trails. A waterfall was a fun hidden gem. This is just past Silver Dollar City & other Branson attractions. But, don't forget a nice float trip on the James River in Galena, also pretty close. We had an amazing time & Chuck even let us check in early. The owners are so nice & very easy to work with. I highly recommend this serene escape.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, size, pet-friendly
Liked least: The mattresses were a little firm & the A/C began freezing at 72* but, we'd definitely go back.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VJKC
Bevier, Missouri
“This is quite a lovely and relaxing condo!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for a few days while visiting Branson and we couldn't have found a better place. The condo was easy to get to and was close to Branson. The condo for the most part was clean, however, there was a pillowcase that was marked with what appeared to be Cheetos. I wouldn't say this is any fault of the homeowners, as it very well was a previous guest that put it back in the closet that way. Also, there is an electric grill which is very handy, except make sure you check the grease trap before you start it otherwise prepare yourself for a fire. The trash also has to be taken out, no big deal, but please note it isn't really within a short distance and you will have to load it up and take it to the dumpsters. The pool is quite small, but it was of no importance to us. It is very quiet there and yet so close to Branson and Silver Dollar City.The lake is a short walk away and there is a small beach area. You wouldn't regret any time spent here. Also the homeowners are great to work with.

Management Response
19 Aug 2014
Sorry about the grill, The sign above the grill ask that you clean it and empty the grease trap if you use it, but some guest do not.

I believe you missed the closest trash dumpster that is across the road, but is kinda hidden behind the rather large shrubbery. The next nearest after that one is about 2 blocks away.
Joyce B
Wright City, Missouri
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Great place to stay. Nice and quiet. Beautiful scenery that we could see the lake. Close to Silver dollar city.

Daniel B
“Smeared poop on wall...”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

When we walked into our condo we were met by a few unappetizing surprises. First, it smelled bad, then we discovered poop on the larger bathroom room wall. Also, there are a lot it bugs. You will see roaches every day. Also, the sinks are peeling and rusty. Also, the a/c was working but not well and a sign says you can't set it below 70 or it would freeze up. Overall, this place needs to fire their cleaning service.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Aug 2014
I strive to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as I possibly can. This is the first I have heard of this. I am truly sad that you had such a bad experience in your week long stay.

If it was indeed as you describe, I wish you would have contacted me. I know that you have cell phone, my work phone, my email and of course I get messages through TravelAdvisor/FlipKey because I give that to all my guests. I list my contacts with the directions and access code. I would have had someone out there that day.

I don't own a whole group of units, so it is not done by a cleaning crew. My housekeeper is a retire widow who has 20 years experience cleaning condos and takes great pride in her work. I know that if I called her on something like you describe, she would be over there within minutes.

I have not had any complaints on the AC this year. I had the yearly service done the last week of June. Yes I have a sign on the thermostat to not set lower than 70. This is because guest often leave one or both patio doors open for hours at a time, and it is not capable of cooling the inside and outside. I have found that it will run continuously in this scenarios but will not freeze the coils if set at 70 degrees.

Two of the sinks have had the porcelain chips in them that happened this summer. The sinks will be replaced this fall/winter as I spend more than a weekend here.

I have never seen roaches. It has a monthly exterminator out, this is because it is in the woods and on the lake. There is a huge number of bugs around in the wild. So occasionally one or two will find its way into the condo.

I spend many weekends and a few weeks a year here. I never tell my house keeper when I am coming. I have never found it not clean and orderly.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing