“Good Food/ Dirty Restaurant”
Review of La Iguana Tacos & Burritos - CLOSED

La Iguana Tacos & Burritos
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Tried this place based on reviews. Apparently they had two locations. The first we tried was closed. A reviewer on another site said they were closed after a Police Raid for meth. I thought they were joking, but it's definitely closed. After seeing the inside I was pleasantly surprised by the food. Same good food you'll get from a roadside taco truck. Not your run of the meal Tex Mex. The restaurant was pretty dirty. Tables and chairs covered with spilled food. The condiment bar was also very dirty, and appeared all the salsas, toppings, and chips were sitting there all day. The sour cream he squirted on my burrito and the guacamole looked like they were mixed half and half with water. It looked disgusting, but surprisingly it was very good. If you are adventurous, enjoy taco trucks, and can look past the lack of cleanliness it's not a bad little place.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My family stopped in here for lunch because it was right next door to our hotel and the reviews were outstanding. It didn't take long to realize we would disagree with those assessments. If you like tomatoey, saucy beef in your tacos or burritos you'll love this place. We don't though, so that was a turn off. The place wasn't very clean, either. The table was sticky, dirty dishes were piled up by the trash waiting to be cleared, and the condiments were sitting out in open containers at room temperature. Nobody in my group of five finished any dish that was ordered. I won't be back.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

If you are looking to eat some fantastic food at great prices, you cannot go wrong coming here. There is a plethora of choices to eat here. From the best tacos in the midwest to the delicious fried fish. I myself had the fried fish and it was the best ive ever had. This restaurant is like a little slice of California. If you are in Branson you have to come and see this little gem. Try something different¡

1  Thank Adrian D
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had dinner here one evening. The tacos are ok, but a little greasy. I had the 4 meat Mexican platter and the only thing on it worth eating was the beef. We had two Margaritas that were mostly mix with very little tequilla. For $7 each you would think they would be much better. I would not go back as there are too many other better places to eat Mexican food in Branson.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Every chance i can go , go with my family and friends try it all you wont be disappointed Fried talapia with rice beans salad avocado lime it was so fresh and delicious and Alex special three tacos choice of meat and then a buffet of toppings to choose from order chips and fresh salsa while you wait and assortment of drinks fresh fruit drinks Mexican sodas adult drinks it will be an experience you'll wanna repeat over and over chacharrones wow nice appetizer