“"Little" things made my stay in Branson all the better” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seven Gables Inn

Seven Gables Inn
Ranked #11 of 140 Hotels in Branson
CHICAGO
“"Little" things made my stay in Branson all the better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Have stayed in this motel 11 times over the years. Always has been a good deal for me. Nice, clean place, good breakfast room. Owners stay on top of things. If anything goes wrong, they're on it right away. I love the location: near the strip, but not on it, right next to one of my favorite restaurants, Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe.

John and Grace are the owners. John stays mostly in the background, while Grace has a lot of contact with the customers.

I drive 560 miles to get to Branson, and when I first saw Grace in the breakfast room this time, she told me that she had prayed for my safety on the trip. That meant a lot to me.

On my last day in the breadfast room, I overheard Grace praying with an older woman who wasn't feeling well.

Where else would I find a hostess like that?

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank Koob

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Korean first
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

I normally don't write reviews but I had to write a review about this place.

It was my first visit to Branson, MO and my co worker had recommended this place and let me just say... It was a GREAT recommendation.

When I first walked in, I was greeted by the owner Grace and her daughter Liz.. They were absolutely wonderful! I felt very welcomed and there was no awkwardness of not knowing what to do. Check in only took about 10 minutes. This was my first time in Branson, so i had no idea what to do, so when I asked them, Liz told me about all the shows, where to eat, where to go, and etc. She then offered me the 2 show 1 night deal which made my trip a lot cheaper. They even had this amazing breakfast. I wasn't going to go but Grace was so nice I had to stop by and I'm so glad I did. They had breakfast casserole, biscuits with gravy, toast, and etc. I went almost EVERY morning. It was delicious. If you go, please try the breakfast casserole.

The rooms were very clean. They also mentioned they had received new mattresses the week before and boy was I pleased. Normally when you go hotels, inns, or motels the beds are kind of squeaky but the bed I stayed on was perfectly soft but yet hard.

The location was great too. We always walked over to Walgreens which was across the street and we even walked over to the Winery.

All in all, I would recommend this place. =)

Room Tip: Its cheaper to get the show tickets directly at the front desk. We got 2 show tickets and a night s...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Jean L
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Stayed for 2 nights, so the price was right. Rooms were clean, not the wow factor-but for the price-not too bad. Walls are thin, you can hear your neighbors and their "extra curricular activities"...breakfast was ok-but not the best I've had at a hotel. Like I said, for the price, not too bad.

• Stayed August 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We first found Seven Gables Inn nearly two years ago and haven't stayed anywhere else since. The king jacuzzi rooms ROCK!!! Affordable rooms and great prices on tickets! These folks will get you the best seats available - even on short notice. Plenty of towels and pillows. I sleep like a rock. The breakfast is GREAT!!! The egg casserole is definitely my favorite!!! Biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, donuts, waffles, and fruit are some of the other options. We really appreciate the location, too. They will take good care of you here!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Rose S
Pineville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stay here when my friends are not in town..Stayed here again a few weeks ago..Same great service at the same great price. AWESOME breakfast as usual!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Chad J
Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

No frills here, but that's okay. We got a clean, comfy room for a great price. The lady who runs the place is awesome. The only problem I had is that we could hear our neighbors very clearly through the walls. The breakfast was good, not great.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pineville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

This is the ONLY PLACE I stay in Branson. Reasonable price..Good Rooms and they have a GREAT BREAKFAST! Ya have to try the egg stuff the owner makes. Its AWESOME! I come to Branson 3 times a year and this is the ONLY PLACE I stay at.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends