“GREAT place to stay! Loved it!”
Review of Seven Gables Inn

Seven Gables Inn
Ranked #14 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Moberly-
“GREAT place to stay! Loved it!”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

The service and staff was wonderful. They were all very helpful. The rooms were clean, organized and equipt with a microwave and refigerator. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was GREAT too. The had homemade breakfast casserole and sasuage gravy with biscuits, waffles, donuts, and cereal. Plenty of choices to drink too. I would recommened this hotel. The AC was already turned on in our room when we got there. Usually when we stay at a hotel we have to turn the AC on when we get there.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Heather G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was looking for hotel to live in Branson, MO to spend the vacation with my family. I found Seven Gables is the most convenient place. They have full hot breakfast and discounted tickets. The most important is that the manager of the hotel is very nice and very helpful. They look forward to help the people who live in the hotel. They have really excellent management. One of the really greatful thing is that I forgot my son’s computer mouse when I left the hotel. The next day the manager called me and asked me if I lost computer mouse and they offered to send it to me by mail for free. I really recommend anyone who wants to go to Branson, MO and save money with peacefull mind to stay at this fantastic hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank msfarhan
Catoosa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 July 2012

My wife and I have found our second home. In 2010 we found Seven Gables Hotel,
Hotel; Excellent
Rooms; Bright and cheery, A+ clean.
Breakfast; Out of this world.
Staff; Manager Grace Chun, husband John Chun and Group Sales Manager Elizabeth Chun are the greatest Hotel staff. They make you feel as if you were a Rock Star.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Galen T
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The Manager is very very nice. She helped us a lot on many shows booking and discounts. She always makes sure that each resident has been satisfied with the services and having fun during his/her/their stay. I realy recommend this Hotel to everyone going to Branson,MI.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank salturky
Pineville, Missouri
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Once again another GREAT STAY at Seven Gables....So glad the tornado didnt do any major damage to this FINE INN! THANKS GRACE and everyone else at Seven Gables! See ya in another 4 or 5 weeks!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Chad J
Waldorf, Maryland
Reviewed 7 June 2012

What a pleasure it was to stay at Seven Gables Inn! The staff people are so friendly, I felt right at home. They don't treat you just as a customer, but seemingly as part of the family. My room was spotless, bed was new and so comfortable. The hot breakfast that includes waffles, oatmeal, and biscuit and gravy, and some sort of egg casserole was incredible for something without extra cost. No doubt I will stay here next time also. It was just great! This place is highly recommended.

Room Tip: You can't find a better place!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Sung Y
Warren, Ohio
Reviewed 21 May 2012

we had a very nice 3-night stay in this reasonably-priced inn. the room was spacious, it had a frig and microwave; it was practically walking distance from the main drag; the free breakfast was excellent with the owners making the waffles themselves. most of all, Grace the manager was very helpful, courteous, and very friendly.

Room Tip: choose rooms near the breakfast room
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family