“Great Friendly Place”

Ranked #15 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Mn
“Great Friendly Place”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was our first time in Branson and therefore, everything was new for my wife and I. I had used Trip Advisor to scout out a place to stay and reviews for Seven Gable were all extremely positive. We stayed there 3 nights and am not disappointed at all. Grace and John were so friendly and helpful. They got us all the show tickets we wanted and with a good discount. The rooms were excellent and we got a good brunch in the mornings. We certainly would come back there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Branson
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I LOVE THIS PLACE !!! I can't express my appreciation to the Grace and her family for making our stay so pleasant. We stayed in their facility for a week while our AC was being replaced and was one of the most pleasant hotel stays I have ever had. I don't particularly like staying in hotels because they never seem clean. Not this one, it was spotless! I have a habit of looking for dirt and grime but I couldn't find any. And this isn't just a one off situation. I have had other family members and friends stay here and they all said the same thing. The staff is very kind, they truly love their guests and want them to feel at home. The free breakfast is magnificent and very delicious. So if you are looking for a great place to call home while away from home this is the place!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Corsicana, Texas
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We always stay at the Seven Gables Inn when in Branson. We have tried other places and by far this is the best place we have stayed. It is family owned and ran by Grace Chun and family. You are always greeted by a cheerful good morning and the best hot breakfast with a variety of selections for everyone. They will even cook your waffle for you, and bring sausages to your table. The rooms are clean and have comfortable beds. A Bible is opened as you enter the room. They have also booked the shows that we wanted to attend and we have gotten excellent prices on those. The Inn is in a convenient location to the shows and restaurants. We have recommended this Inn to our friends who have also enjoyed their stay there. So when in Branson check out the Seven Gables Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank bettie1969
Tulsa
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Clean, affordable, great staff and wonderful breakfast. Location was perfect for us. I really think the staff is what makes this place. They truly seem to enjoy their jobs. You can't go wrong. Very clean, comfortable beds, everything we needed for a family on a budget.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Pulaski, New York
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed at Seven Gables for a week while we were in Branson. The room was clean and comfortable. It was an average room with everything in working order. The beds were comfortable and the room had a microwave, fridge, and flat screen TV. The free WIFI was always available.
You couldn't ask for friendlier people. Grace Chun and her family and staff were always helpful and pleasant.
Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Grace always greeted everyone with a smile and cheerful conversation. She could usually be heard singing in a sweet clear voice which always made me smile. A great place to stay in Branson. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to my friends!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This place is great! they have nice clean rooms, great continental breakfast, great location, very reasonable price. and a staff that you will feel like is family to you. the Motel is family owned. and if you need anything while you are there they are right there to take care of whatever it is you need. I just spent two nights here, and I can't wait to come back and stay with them again in December!

Stayed October 2013
Pryor, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We know there are many choices in Branson to stay at. What makes this stand out is the people
who run it..Always, welcoming and smiling.. Don;t forget the breakfast, it's the best and they work hard. Great relaxing place to stay.. I came with no teenagers, an she asked me if I had any kids with me today, I explained it was just my husband an I. She said I will find you a quiet room where you can have PEACE!! She did..Give it a try!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family