We booked 2 rooms through Hotwire, which I have done many times and had good luck, this time broke my streak. One of the rooms, which was non smoking, smelled so bad from smoke we called front desk and they sent a housekeeper with a can of Lysol. The bathroom was nearly unbearable with the smell. There was mold on the ceiling above shower, white stains on dark green bed skirt, pizza sauce smeared on the laminated housekeeping signs placed on the bed, stains on carpet and fruit flies flying around sink. It was the dirtiest room I ever stayed in.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking