Stayed 5 nights and loved it. Owners and staff were warm and friendly. Our room was charming, comfortable, clean, and had an excellent view. The entire house was lovely, nicely decorated, and the setting was quiet and peaceful, yet very conveniently located to all the Branson attractions. Breakfast was delicious every morning and the atmosphere was conducive to visiting with other guests if desired. It was very relaxing in the afternoon and early evening, sitting on the verandah, eating freshly baked cookies, checking out the robin's nest in the bush on the porch. Cannot say enough nice things about the Bradford House. Will definitely go again and will recommend it to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale Victorian style bed-and-breakfast is 5.2 miles from Branson and 5.4 miles from Table Rock State Park. Silver Dollar City is 7.0 miles away. Individually decorated rooms and suites feature period furnishings and pillow-top mattresses. Some offer 4-poster beds, antique sofas, whirlpool tubs and minifridges. A freshly-made, custom order breakfast is included. There's free parking and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bradford House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bradford House b&b - Rhapsody Inn
- Bradford House Bed And Breakfast - Rhapsody Hotel Branson