Took a weekend trip with our niece and nephew to Branson for some shopping. They had stayed at Bradford B&B years ago and was pleased so we decided that would be our stay. Well it has new owners ( just a month ago) but we were all pleased. Great couple, honest and caring for their guest. We felt like we were staying with friends. Relaxed and comfortable. They did what they could to make everyone feel special. They have some plans for the building that will just make it better. This is where we will stay in Branson for now on because we made friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale Victorian style bed-and-breakfast is 5.2 miles from Branson and 5.4 miles from Table Rock State Park. Silver Dollar City is 7.0 miles away. Individually decorated rooms and suites feature period furnishings and pillow-top mattresses. Some offer 4-poster beds, antique sofas, whirlpool tubs and minifridges. A freshly-made, custom order breakfast is included. There's free parking and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bradford House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bradford House Bed And Breakfast - Rhapsody Hotel Branson
- Bradford House b&b - Rhapsody Inn