The rooms are lovely but smell like burned leaves. I have allergies and have trouble breathing when around any smoke or place where anyone has ever smoked before. I loved the quaint area and the owners were fabulous! Clean place but the smell of something burned was trapped in our room and it affected our sleep at night. My wife actually coped better with the smell than I did. Outside that, I would give it a 5 star rating on everything but the lack of sleep from the smell did it for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale Victorian style bed-and-breakfast is 5.2 miles from Branson and 5.4 miles from Table Rock State Park. Silver Dollar City is 7.0 miles away. Individually decorated rooms and suites feature period furnishings and pillow-top mattresses. Some offer 4-poster beds, antique sofas, whirlpool tubs and minifridges. A freshly-made, custom order breakfast is included. There's free parking and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bradford House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bradford House b&b - Rhapsody Inn
- Bradford House Bed And Breakfast - Rhapsody Hotel Branson