“the best show ever!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“the best show ever!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

he was great he can do great impersions and he is just really great and he was very nice gave me and my family free posters so if you have a chance go and see tlyer it would be a mistake if you didineyt and he did impersions of toby kith so go and see this young and talnet young man with a bright futre ahead of him.

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tyler Bryce: One Man Show!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Seen & met Tyler on the Celebrity Eclipse. Fantastic show by a very talented performer. We enjoyed the performance very much & it was certainly one of the better shows on board. We could identify the personalities straight away & Tyler's showmanship was sensational. Tyler is very down to earth & a genuine person. Great guy & great show. If you are lucky enough to catch a show then certainly go along, you will not be sorry. One for all the family!

“Our favorite show.”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My family caught 2 of his shows on the Coral Princess. We were amazed. From Johnny Carson to Michael Jackson, his impressions were spot on! Add a touch if humor, and a sample of his own music, and it became one of our favorite shows.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tyler Bryce "The One man show"”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just got back from our cruise on the Coral Princess. My family and I got the chance to see two of Tyler Bryce's shows and we loved him. I think I laughed the whole show. His impressions of Johnny Carson,Toby Keith, Forest Gump and Michael Jackson were hilarious. He really nailed it. If you get the chance you must go see Tyler's show. Highly recommend!

Burbank, California
“Show”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Enjoyed the show very much, Tyler knew a lot of different singers and celebrities personalilites, to make his show.