“Look no more, you want to stay here at the Classic Motor Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Classic Motor Inn

Classic Motor Inn
Ranked #45 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Fredericton, Canada
“Look no more, you want to stay here at the Classic Motor Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I were at the Classic Motor Inn for three nights early in March 2014. The staff and owners are super nice. They will make sure your stay is enjoyable and do more in giving you information on events in Branson. Breakfast was good and you feel welcomed to stay longer at the table and drink coffee which is available all day. So is popcorn. The rooms are great. The location is central and best of all, you don't hear traffic go by at night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed here March 13-16. Spacious room! And, according to my daughter, it was the cleanest shower she's ever seen in a motel. The room was very clean. We had a non smoking room, didn't smell any smoke while there. When I made the reservation, I informed them we would be a late arrival. This was no problem for them, just let them know when we arrive. Also, I was asked if there was an issue with stairs, I said no. She asked if a second floor room would be ok then. It was. How nice, to be asked. The breakfast was a little lacking for us, but it could be we didn't wake up until 9:30. There was coffee, which is ready all we need for a while. The motel complex was quiet, I slept better there than I had in months. The bed was comfy, the room temperature was adjusted to our preference, perfect sleeps. I will definitely stay here on future visits. Staff always asked if everything was ok,,if we needed anything. Oh, and got the senior rate, nice. Allowed me to spend more at Kirby and Bambie Vanburch show....which is another review.

Room Tip: We had room 210, second room from the stairs. Don't except to part close to your room. There is...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel is very clean and the rooms are quite nice. The owners were friendly and the staff was helpful, especially Christina, the maid, who told me of a good walking trail not far away. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fairfield, Tx.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

This motel was great. A great bargain for the price. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My most important member of my family, my puggle, Penelope, stayed free. They serve a nice continental breakfast and also have free refreshments in the evening. Of course, Branson is always great to visit with all the theaters there. I would recommend Classic Motor Inn to anyone visiting Branson.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank deedee154
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our week ling stay at the Classic Motor Inn. It was very clean. It had a wide variety to eat in the morning and popcorn and cookies at night. The staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank dogs22
Pocola, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Me and My husband went and stayed at classic motor in feb 11-14,2014 and we will be staying there again. very cheap older motel but very clean, Friendly staff makes you feel at home. and not to mention the breakfast alot of choices.our room even had a recliner chair room was a good size bed was soft and we slept good. looking forward to our next vacation there.

Room Tip: room 112 was great
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Helen R
Branson West, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We live nearby, but we were stranded in a snow storm. The manager gave us a room for 25% on the winter rate. She provided popcorn, cookies and coffee at night and breakfast in the morning. The room was great. The wifi was uninterrupted.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family