“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #121 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Tiffin, Ohio
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Ma's Place is a great family style restaurant with very good breakfast. We liked the separate rooms are smoking/non-smoking. Large portions at a reasonable price!

Visited May 2013

Lenexa, Kansas, USA
“Perfect Small Town Cafe”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Stopped in for breakfast because recommended by a local person. Was so good. my husband & I split an omelet & had plenty of food. and had a cinnamon roll--waitress asked if we wanted pecans or not & couldn't decide so gave them to us on the side--so yummy. She was a great waitress--attentive without being annoying. Will go back when in the area!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank 3nsmom
“Feels like going over to your moms house for breakfast but better!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

When I approached Ma's I was a little concerned. Little old building perched up on the hill. When I went in I was like ok let's hope for that hole in the wall place that I want to come back to. Bam!!!
Awesomeness!!! The food was fantastic and couldn't eat it all. Best meal of trip so far and will be back for more! Not Fancy but without question fantastic!

Arlington, Texas
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Super breakfast. Good prices. Fantastic service. Just a "good 'ole boy" kind of place.

• Visited September 2011
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Excellant, excellant!”
Reviewed 1 June 2009

We decided to meet some friends and have breakfast at Ma's Place in Kimberling City. It is a short drive from Branson and well worth it. It was the best homecooked breakfast we had with the lowest prices. My omelet had four crispy stripes of bacon in it...yummy! The pancakes are huge as are the bisquits and don't get me started on the delicious crisp real potatoes! Both the locals and servers were very friendly. We will visit again and again!