“So good”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #101 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Steak 'n Shake, a classic American brand, was founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois by Gus Belt who pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milkshakes. For over 80 years, the company's name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word "steak" stood for steakburger. The term "shake" stood for hand-dipped milkshakes. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. Today, Steak 'n Shake remains the "better burger" leader, serving premium 100% beef steakburgers, hand-dipped milkshakes, thin crispy fries, and more. Steakburgers are made without preservatives or artificial ingredients, topped with fresh produce, and always hand-crafted to order. Other classics include the Frisco Melt, 7x7, Prime Steakburgers, and fan favorite M&M milkshakes.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Juicy steak burgers and shoestring fries were perfect for lunch. Their milkshakes are also to die for.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

When one compares fast food for taste and value, this one has to come out on top.yes, it is a sit down or drive through, but the service is very good and the food is a great value with surprising quality.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I loved Steak 'n Shake! It was my family's first time eating at one, and we will definitely come back during our five day vacation. Good food at even better prices. Wish we had one back home.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

When we got there the line was out the door, I was going to leave but my wife said “we’re not in a rush so we stayed. Not 5 minutes later we were seated. The Shakes were great and the burgers had the right blend of beef and condiments. I liked the fact that the tomato was thin and balanced with the meat proportion. Really great at a price that can’t be beat.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Food and service were ok. Staff seemed very disorganized. I ordered a shake to go, however they brought it our with our food. They didn't seem to understand what to go meant.