“Nice and cool. Lovely service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silver Mine Restaurant
Ranked #221 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We picked this place based on location and how hot we were at the time. You go "down in the mine" and the place is cool. Atmosphere was cute. Service was spot on and friendly.

Food was fine. pretty heavy for summer time.

No changing table in bathroom....

1  Thank aewilson11

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Plenty of food, good variety. Ask for the cornbread (they don't ever offer it). Part of the SDC Expierence. Fair price. Use your SDC season pass for discount.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

It's a buffet at Silver Dollar City. It's really not a bad price and the food was pretty good. A little better than average. I would go there again.

2  Thank beccaboo2001
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Unique atmosphere. Good pricEs. Quiet spot for location.

1  Thank Mkilgore68
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My family and I (including my husband, my 5 year old and 2 year old) visited Silver Dollar City. Very cool environment. It was 100 degrees so we welcomed the cool air in the mine. Food was very good. Hot and Fresh. We all left very satisfied. Been eating at this restaurant since I was a little kid. It's as good as I remember!

1  Thank RKDalton