“Great value, excellent service, and appeals to all ages.”

Westgate Branson Woods Resort
Ranked #42 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We found that Westgate was an excellent value for such a nice clean property with so many great amenities. The activities Coordinators Johnny and Cody were extremely helpful and friendly, providing a wealth of information for activities both on and off the property. It is clear that Johnny really cares about his guests and goes above and beyond to make their stay a great one!

• Stayed: August 2014
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Branson Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2015

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to read that you thought our Resort was clean, nice and had great amenities. Its also pleasing to know you felt like our staff went above and beyond to make sure your stay was a great one. We hope to see you on your next vacation!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Josh, McKayla,Garrett, and all were great at the Marketplace!Got our large family order ready in time requested, food was hot and delicious, all happy! Convenient right across from pool.Would come again. Nice time with family.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank leesamire

Thank you for your kind words. It’s great to know our staff provided you and your family with great service. We are thrilled to hear you would return and can’t wait for you to come back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Johnny and Cory put together a GREAT show which showcased all that Branson has to offer...and provided a great dinner to boot!

The entire staff should be congratulated for putting together a fun week for all who choose a Westgate stay. Can't wait to go to the next show right here on the grounds. The entire staff did a fantastic job. Thinking of returning soon.

Room Tip: Cabins are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear that our staff made your vacation experience a fun one. Our team awaits your future vacation.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed here 3 years ago and had 3 attached 1 connected, 1 bathroom units. The "A" unit was a large unit (bldg 3200) with a large deck and very nicely appointed. The middle unit (B)was smaller but very nice and the back unit (C) was smaller but also had a small deck. Turned out it was great for 3 families.
We currently are in day 4 of 7 days at two attached 1 bedroom units, A & B in building 500 and again, we are very happy with the units. Our teenage granddaughter and her friend are enjoying being with us. We all enjoyed the Westgate dinner and entertainment evening with a dozen entertainers performing and requesting us to come to their shows. I have to say that Johnny Andrew and Cody Cory managed to run the dinner, sound equipment and get the entertainers up at their appointed time. Very smooth and genuine operation.
I will also say that I am very happy with the resort's WIFI system. Finally, a place where I can use the internet with good speed and connectivity.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with your unit and the exceptional entertainment you received from our staff. Making memorable vacation experiences is what we do best and it’s great to know we exceeded. We’re glad you chose us and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I came in contact with Westgate through a third party company advertising for Westgate to where I had to do a presentation.Thought I would be staying in the nice huge hotel building but instead I got put into a building off to the side of the hotel that was basically the trash motel. I entered the room and it had a disgusting musty smell. I went ahead and stayed but there were little things wrong. I wasn't going to say anything to the hotel front desk about the little things until I realized that my children's feet were turning black from walking on the carpet. I went to the Westgate presentation and told Tico about the hotel. He informed me he was sorry and went on with the presentation. I have to say Tico was very nice didn't waste my time or his. I was ready to leave the presentation when I was given arm bands to attend the owners dinner as guests because of all my problems. Yes, that was nice but didn't make up for everything. When I returned from my presentation I found out that I had a belonging stolen by one of the maids. I went to the front desk and spoke with the front desk specialist. The security guard was called as well as the housekeeping manager Mike. They took a report and used a security device to see who was in my room. Mike later came to my room and told me they found out who was in the room but there was no way that she had stolen my belongings. He said he would put his job on the line because she has worked there for a long time. I was basically called a liar and told there is nothing they can do. I went ahead and went on with my vacation. I went to the owners dinner and was embarrassed trying to get in because I wasn't an owner and even though I had the proper arm bands they were not going to let me in. Russ from corporate came over and knew the situation and let us in. I wish I never would have went in. When we left I was hounded by one of the guys selling timeshare to reconsider. I told him no and proceeded to leave. He followed me out the door and started saying we will give you breakfast if you come talk to Tico and become an owner. I told him I would think about it to get him off my back. He said be there by 9:00 am so that we can get it done. I told him if we weren't there by 9 to move on to someone else. He said to me you aren't planning on coming are you? you are just being nice aren't you? I said yeah pretty much. He waited until I started walking away again and yelled and told me "You are not very nice" If you ask me putting me in a hotel room that isn't fit for a dog and then hounding me after being told no isn't very nice. The rooms had stained carpets, the tv was messed up and the a/c had a mind of its own. The walls are so thin you can hear everything going on 2-3 rooms away from you. The room amplifies the sound to where you can't even her the tv when sitting right in front of it. I know the pictures look nice but its all an act. You are seeing pictures of the room in the actual hotel not the dumps next to the hotel and you never know where you are staying until you get there. Oh, did I mention that after being there for 2 days I was starting to get sick and by the time I left I was congested with a sore throat and had a hard time talking without coughing. I tried to get my money back to go stay some where else and they refused to give me a refund.

Activities Dept- The people I dealt with at the activities department was Robin and Johnny they were very nice, helpful and understood the problems. They made us feel welcome when we went to do activities they offered such as piggy bank painting, flower pot painting, and color me animals. I have to say they were the best people I came in contact with during my trip to Westgate.

For anyone that is considering this place RUN as far as you can from this place they are crooked and call you a liar when something happens that they should cover. By the way I never got my belongings back. I know someone is going to comment on here from Westgate and say they are sorry and will pass this on. I have no faith in Westgate. I have been to many hotels in many places and not one would I say is as bad as this one. I have been to Ma and Pa hotels on the side of the road and would still say they were better than this one.

2  Thank Dlphnlvr02

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations.

When booking with a third party company or directly with Westgate Resorts. A full room description is given to ensure the accommodations will be perfect for our guests and owners. You also have the option to contact Westgate Resorts to verify your reservation and the accommodations given prior to arrival.

It’s very unfortunate to read that the cleanliness of your was less than exceptional. Our housekeeping staff is there to ensure that your unit smells fresh and is clean prior to your arrival.
We take pride in our Resort and its appearance and are fully dedicated to keeping our resort fresh and up to date. Thank you for bringing the conditions of your unit to our attention.

Our security team is there to ensure the safety of our guest and their belongings. It’s unfortunate to hear you had items missing from your unit. We are sure that our team took all measures in locating your items because guests and owners satisfaction is our top priority.

Our sales team is there to offer you the opportunity of lifetime vacations with Westgate Resorts. They are also there to provide you with service like no other during the process. It is certainly not our intentions to make our guests feel pressured into buying a package. Your comments will be shared with appropriate management for improvement.

On a positive note, we are thrilled our activities team was able to enhance your vacation experience with nice and helpful service.

Thank you for staying with us. We will use your comments to help our team with continuous improvement towards the goal of providing an excellent experience for our guests.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great place to have a family reunion!!!! Fun for all ages!!! We got together for my in laws 60th anniversary & this place was perfect - we had a great time! I'd recommend this resort any family needing a fun spot for a reunion.

Room Tip: All the rooms in the high rise buildings are great!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear you had a great time at Westgate Branson Woods Resort. Making memorable vacation experiences is what we strive for and it’s good to know we exceeded for you’re in laws 60th anniversary. It is our wish to have the opportunity again to serve you!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We reserved a villa which looked nice enough on the site-WRONG! It was nasty! My children's socks were literally BLACK from walking on the floors! No bathtub and what we thought was shoe strings hanging out of the bathroom vent fan was dust that had formed a rope! Zero privacy and the rooms were extremely loud. I called the front desk and they claimed they could not switch me rooms but would call me in the morning-they never even offered to send someone to clean! We received no call so I called again-same story but again never called me or tried to have the room cleaned. We checked out one day early and they charged us!!!!!!!! I would NEVER stay at this dump again! Customer service was horrific!

Room Tip: Don't even consider this dump!
2  Thank sccw
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Branson Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

We are truly sorry for any issues you experienced during your stay. If you would like, please contact our Corporate Office at 800-218-3623 to speak with our Rapid Response Team to discuss this matter further. Although your stay was not 100% perfect, we hope you will stay with us again.

Anja