“Clean and Comfortable”
Review of Carriage House Inn

Carriage House Inn
Ranked #25 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel was clean and the employees were friendly. It was a good value, too. The pool is enclosed and seemed crowded because of the metal structure around it. It was a hot weekend and an outdoor pool was in order. We had a non-smoking room but smoke odor still flows through the HVAC, but wasn't overwhelming. The continental breakfast was good and the attendants were friendly.

1  Thank kcmo88

Reviewed 28 July 2014

When we travel, we spend so little time in the motel room we try to not spend too much for motels. So I booked this hotel after finding a good deal and reviewing the reviews on it. The carriage house did not disappoint. It was clean and tidy. The beds were super comfy! The staff was very nice and helpful. The free wi-fi was spotty at times. We swam in the pool and the motel even put some little pool toys in there for the patrons to enjoy. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Mom2toopreciouskids
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I got a great deal on this hotel off priceline. The front desk worker was extremely nice. Our room was clean, had some nice updates, and also had a jacuzzi tub. Overall it was way better than we expected for the price we paid. We'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mandy R
Reviewed 26 July 2014

For the price, you can't get much better. Rooms were clean and appointed nicely. Free Wi-Fi. Indoor pool was a hit since we had a random cold front the week we traveled...although the water was plenty chilly still. Felt very safe here. The staff were friendly. The OPEN Bible on the nightstand (not hidden under the phone book) was a nice touch for me personally. The ONLY reason I didn't rate 5 star was the breakfast. Very limited choices & my picky teenagers found nothing they wanted & I wasn't impressed either - only two choices of cereal...raisin bran & plain corn flakes. Maybe consider offering waffle machine? That's always a hit. We ended up having to purchase breakfast elsewhere. Other than that, I have zero complaints and would recommend this hotel!

4  Thank amy_and_girls
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am a single mother who has always wanted to take my kids on a vacation out of town. My kids are all full grown now but we got together and stayed 3 days, 2 nights in Branson, MO. I used Hot Wire to reserve this hotel and it was great. Beautiful rooms for such a low price. We got 2 connecting rooms. Very clean and the hotel was able to help us with discounts on the activities.

Room Tip: This was the only place I saved money the entire trip in Branson.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank cindywilken1979
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were very pleased with the Carriage House Inn. I have stayed in Motels-Hotels that have a 4 rating. Carriage House Inn was rated a 3. I believe it was as nice as many a 4 rated Motel-Hotel. If every back in Branson I will stay there again. Don

Room Tip: Our 3rd floor room was very nice in every way.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 245donaldo
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The Carriage House Inn is a very clean hotel. The beds are comfortable. It is a very quiet hotel. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious and varied. We will be staying here in the future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family