“Bed Bug review is False and we can prove it”

Caprice Motor Inn Branson
Ranked #118 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We stay at the Caprice Motor Inn all the time and have never had any bad experiances. The Caprice is a older motel but well maintaned and the managers are very helpfull. The people that have writen BED BUGS must have another agenda besides this.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Caprice Motor Inn Branson

Reviewed 25 June 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! BED BUGS!!! This was among the top worst hotels I have ever stayed in. First of all I made reservations two weeks in advance for 3 non smoking rooms, when we get there our room is filthy...literally has not been cleaned with dirty beds and vomit on the floor, it also reaked of smoke. The maids came and cleaned the room apologizing for the mistake. We still refused to stay because the smoke smell was so strong. They moved us to another room that was not as clean as I would have liked but we made due. After getting unpacked I found a dirty pair of socks in the floor that did not belong to us, gross! My grandparents came on Thursday and paid thru Sunday, they had to leave on Friday due to my grandmother getting ill, the front office clerk refused to give them a refund for Saturday night saying the payment already went to the "corporate office". The huge problem was bed bugs, after the second night my husband broke out with bights all over his body, by the third night myself and our children also had bites everywhere. We went to the office and they refused to give us refunds or hear us when we said they had bed bugs. We regretably stayed the fourth night because we had already paid and did not want to spend more money.... This is when I actually felt something in the middle of the night and threw the sheets back to find two bugs... I got my whole family up at 5am and put both the bugs in a ziplock. I went to the office that morning with the bugs and they refused to give us a refund, they also argued with me that they did not in fact have bed bugs!! I tried to get a refund for my grandparents and they told me there was no corporate office and they would refund him by sending a check to him, that remains to be seen as he has not yet recieved it. Also they said they had WIFI, they did in the first building but not in the building we stayed at. As for the breakfast, plain donuts and coffe, THAT WAS IT! Not to mention the fact that it was disgusting. The only good thing about htis hotel was the location and the pool. I would NEVER recommend anyone staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Amber C
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I was very pleased. The hotel is slowly being updated but both pools were beautiful & well maintained. The hot tub was great. The rooms were clean & comfortable. The service was great. Everyone was friendly & very helpful. The price was very affordable. We have paid a lot more to stay in Branson & this was by far a great value.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank Elbee417
Reviewed 30 May 2010

I have stayed here for 13-years in a row from the times when it was just a perfect place to stay to the last 2-years when it had fallen off some the people here have always been really nice but weeklys and monthlys brought the old place down the last 2-years. But now they have new managemnet and things are on the up-swing if you like Branson Mo and like to spend your money wisely then the caprice is for you I mean hey its not the ritz but i dont need the ritz at Branson I need a clean room with an indoor pool, hot tub nice people and someone who cares about my stay there even though I only paid $45 to $50 dollars a night before tax I mean really if you have stayed at the caprice and was dissapointed in the past 2-years give it a go again. I'm sure these new people will be able to do more with the place when we all come back and hey we have a stake in this also if the small hotels go away and we all have to pay the big bucks then thats less we have for our families to spend at Branson and enjoy thereselves sure I would love to stay at the raddison but for $125 a night no thanks i"ll take the caprice and show tickets and take my family out to dinner...... okay caprice folks thanks for the great stay and we will be back so keep up the good work because my grandpa had only one saying that stuck with me forever (if it was easy everybody would do it) hope to see alot of families visiting branson this year I will be back in july for more fun see ya at the caprice.....

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank HYFIVE24
Reviewed 27 January 2010

This Branson hotel is located within two blocks of all the major attractions. This is the best affordable choice for Branson Missouri Hotels right next to the strip. See the moon river theater, Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, Moe Brandy and so much more. The indoor and outdoor pools were great.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarketingByOpenbook
Reviewed 5 March 2009

We came to Branson in mid August and someone had told us about the Caprice. We were concerned because it appeared to be older but decided for the price decided to give it a try. It was the best decision we could have ever made! The staff were very friendly and always very helpful. The rooms were always very clean. The indoor pool is beautiful and very well kept. The kids wanted to stay at the hotel all day instead of going out! We will stay here every time we come to Branson!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank JMMH
Reviewed 2 October 2008

We recently stayed 3 days and nights at the Caprice. We found it to be a clean place, with an enjoyable indoor pool and spa. We especially loved the indoor pool as the weather had turned to chilly for the outdoor pool. This is an older motel but has been maintained well and is kept comfortably clean. We had no unpleasant issues while staying there and will stay agian. No compaint about the price $99 for 3 nights as advertised on thier marquee. If you want a clean place and don't expect the Taj Mahal, then this is the place for the money.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family