“Always Friendly, Always Helpful”

Caprice Motor Inn Branson
Ranked #117 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 26 December 2013

On several occasions, we had stayed at Caprice Motor Inn on other occasions. The first time was with my mother-in-law, then on a couple of other occasions. They have always been accommodating, funny, and always willing to help us with a refrigerator for my wife's medicines. We always know that although they aren't fancy, they are clean, and affordable.

Room Tip: The new sections in the rear of the motel have an indoor pool and rooms are better insulated, wherea...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My mother and I have stayed here for years. The staff is great and so is the location. If we needed anything they were more than willing to help out. This motor lodge does need updating. The carpets, drapes , beds & linens need to be replaced. We did have a good time and if staff is still there next time, we will stay again. Thanks

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Just came back from 2 night stay at Caprice Inn. Motel is right on the strip, good location with a back entrance so you can miss the traffic. When we first walked into the room, the smell was horrible! Like someone had been smoking and then they sprayed to cover it. I was nearly choking from the odor. But we had lysol spray (I always carry it), sprayed the room and went to swim and it helped.

This is one of the warmest indoor pools I've ever found! Loved it! the hot tub was very hot, very nice. I wish I could have slept in the pool!

Back to the room, it is very well insulated. The temps outside were in the 40's and we had to turn on the a/c because our room was so warm. When we turned on the a/c, it was very loud! but you got used to it. Water pressure in the shower was great and the water was very hot. Room was good for the money. if you can't afford one of the high dollar motels, you will be satisfied. Need to bring a foam mattress for your bed though, very hard. Not the worst I've experienced and not the best. We had a refrigerator and micro wave also in the room.

Property was quite, not loud at all. For the price and just a room to sleep in, we will come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Due to pet allergies we asked to stay in a room where pets weren't allowed, walking into the room, there was a smell of wet dog, pulling back the blanket on one of the beds, there where yellow stains, what looked like blood stains on the bedspread,tiny not like bugs, which appeared dead and if that wasn't Nasty enough, there was a plastic fog bone under the sheets! Pulling the sheets down on the other bed noticed the same kind of stains. Called the office, they wanted to switch us rooms, I firmly stated we would not b staying, my money was returned with out question.. Would never ever stay by here again

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Was a quite area.Outdated but clean,The beds were clean but hard as a brick,We had fresh donuts for breakfast.The only thing I didn't like was we had no refrigator.carpet needs clean.I wondered where the Jacuzzi suited were But is was ok for the money.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room It was ok.No bugs and it was quite
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

stayed here in end of july into the first of august pools are clean rooms are average could use new carpet and a few updates but it was ok owners are very nice great location especially at night right off the strip

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was completely disgusted with this hotel. The room was filled with cob webs with spiders and all sorts of bugs dead and alive. There was black mold all in the bathroom and the walls were covered with dirt. I was to scared to even pull the bed apart to sleep on the sheets.

• Stayed: August 2013