“Great hotel!”

Ranked #122 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Joplin
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I just stayed in this hotel this weekend June,27th-29th 2014. I admit after reading some of the reviews I was nervous about staying here. But it was great,very clean rooms, some carpet stains but that's it, I have read some reviews about there being bed bugs so before I brought my stuff in,my boyfriend & I lifted mattresses and checked with a flashlight, i was very relieved when I didn't find anything. The TV reception kept cutting in & out but not all the time. We stayed in room 104 which was close to the front, never heard any noise from any of the attractions,it was very quiet. The only thing that was loud was the people above us. The pool was awesome! Very clean! The indoor pool was kind of hard to find, because they don't tell you it's behind the hotel. The breakfast was ok, donuts,coffee,toast....but the toast wasn't toasted lol, it was just bread slices. Donuts were alright. The location is PERFECT very easy to get to everything we were at Silver Dollar city fairly quick. The location is close to all the good attractions,Wax Museum, Mini golf courses, titanic,etc. Overall I'm glad that I chose to stay here, I'm only 19 so this was my first time renting a hotel room & I was very impressed! I'm definitely going to come back!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The new management is very accommodating, helpful, and hospitable. The room was two queen size beds and it was under $60, and for the area this is very reasonable. We would most definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
McGregor, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The new management went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. They are remodeling, refreshing and so on. We were very pleased with the location. Swimming pool is being redone. I would most definitely stay here again for the reasonable price and care.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Yellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The new management is amazing. Very nice people. Clean spacious rooms. The family suite is awesome. Very quiet. Great location. And also very kid friendly. We will definitely be staying here again in the future :-)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank aimeraim
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 December 2013

On several occasions, we had stayed at Caprice Motor Inn on other occasions. The first time was with my mother-in-law, then on a couple of other occasions. They have always been accommodating, funny, and always willing to help us with a refrigerator for my wife's medicines. We always know that although they aren't fancy, they are clean, and affordable.

Room Tip: The new sections in the rear of the motel have an indoor pool and rooms are better insulated, wherea...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
NORTH BRANCH
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My mother and I have stayed here for years. The staff is great and so is the location. If we needed anything they were more than willing to help out. This motor lodge does need updating. The carpets, drapes , beds & linens need to be replaced. We did have a good time and if staff is still there next time, we will stay again. Thanks

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Just came back from 2 night stay at Caprice Inn. Motel is right on the strip, good location with a back entrance so you can miss the traffic. When we first walked into the room, the smell was horrible! Like someone had been smoking and then they sprayed to cover it. I was nearly choking from the odor. But we had lysol spray (I always carry it), sprayed the room and went to swim and it helped.

This is one of the warmest indoor pools I've ever found! Loved it! the hot tub was very hot, very nice. I wish I could have slept in the pool!

Back to the room, it is very well insulated. The temps outside were in the 40's and we had to turn on the a/c because our room was so warm. When we turned on the a/c, it was very loud! but you got used to it. Water pressure in the shower was great and the water was very hot. Room was good for the money. if you can't afford one of the high dollar motels, you will be satisfied. Need to bring a foam mattress for your bed though, very hard. Not the worst I've experienced and not the best. We had a refrigerator and micro wave also in the room.

Property was quite, not loud at all. For the price and just a room to sleep in, we will come back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple