“been coming here 13-years much much much much much better”

Caprice Motor Inn Branson
Ranked #115 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 30 May 2010

I have stayed here for 13-years in a row from the times when it was just a perfect place to stay to the last 2-years when it had fallen off some the people here have always been really nice but weeklys and monthlys brought the old place down the last 2-years. But now they have new managemnet and things are on the up-swing if you like Branson Mo and like to spend your money wisely then the caprice is for you I mean hey its not the ritz but i dont need the ritz at Branson I need a clean room with an indoor pool, hot tub nice people and someone who cares about my stay there even though I only paid $45 to $50 dollars a night before tax I mean really if you have stayed at the caprice and was dissapointed in the past 2-years give it a go again. I'm sure these new people will be able to do more with the place when we all come back and hey we have a stake in this also if the small hotels go away and we all have to pay the big bucks then thats less we have for our families to spend at Branson and enjoy thereselves sure I would love to stay at the raddison but for $125 a night no thanks i"ll take the caprice and show tickets and take my family out to dinner...... okay caprice folks thanks for the great stay and we will be back so keep up the good work because my grandpa had only one saying that stuck with me forever (if it was easy everybody would do it) hope to see alot of families visiting branson this year I will be back in july for more fun see ya at the caprice.....

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank HYFIVE24

Reviewed 27 January 2010

This Branson hotel is located within two blocks of all the major attractions. This is the best affordable choice for Branson Missouri Hotels right next to the strip. See the moon river theater, Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, Moe Brandy and so much more. The indoor and outdoor pools were great.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarketingByOpenbook
Reviewed 5 March 2009

We came to Branson in mid August and someone had told us about the Caprice. We were concerned because it appeared to be older but decided for the price decided to give it a try. It was the best decision we could have ever made! The staff were very friendly and always very helpful. The rooms were always very clean. The indoor pool is beautiful and very well kept. The kids wanted to stay at the hotel all day instead of going out! We will stay here every time we come to Branson!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank JMMH
Reviewed 2 October 2008

We recently stayed 3 days and nights at the Caprice. We found it to be a clean place, with an enjoyable indoor pool and spa. We especially loved the indoor pool as the weather had turned to chilly for the outdoor pool. This is an older motel but has been maintained well and is kept comfortably clean. We had no unpleasant issues while staying there and will stay agian. No compaint about the price $99 for 3 nights as advertised on thier marquee. If you want a clean place and don't expect the Taj Mahal, then this is the place for the money.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank woodwerkman
Reviewed 28 September 2008

Just stayed at the Caprice and have to say we were very disappointed. Disappointed in the Caprice and disappointed in the reviews that I read on Tripadvisor that I based my decision to stay here. This place is worn out. The carpet is worn out (my wife did not take off her shoes), the pillow, sheets, comforter are shot. We stayed next door to people who lived there (car up on blocks and decorations in the front window). I was embarassed. I investigated and thought (based on the reviews) that the Caprice would be a good place to stay, I told my party "if the Caprice is rated #27 out of 150 in Branson, I would hate to see the rest". I was not trying to be cheap, I wanted value. I got cheap.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank wubby1
Reviewed 12 August 2008

Stayed for three days over a busy weekend in August. We had a two room jacuzzi room (3 adults, 3 kids) and could not complain at all about the rate or the room. Housekeeping did a good job and as hot as it was that weekend, the AC worked great. The breakfast consisted of donuts and toast with juice or coffee. The outdoor pool was nice and well kept. The indoor pool area was fantastic, but there was way too much chlorine in the water. We only went in once though as it was so hot it was more fun outdoors. The parking lot is small and takes some manuevering to get in and out, but there is an access onto Green Mountain out the back which helps you beat the traffic. Overall, it is a basic place to stay with an outstanding price. My kids loved it as we were able to walk across the strip to Pizza, go carts, and ice cream. If you are looking for comfortable, plain and cheap, this is for you. We will definately stay again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank mmichael171
Reviewed 26 June 2008

My wife and I have stayed here several times just the two of us, and also once with my mother and father, and once with my brother-in-law and sister. We frequent Branson quite often and we've yet to find anything that can compete with Caprice Motor Inn. The employees are very pleasant and efficient, the indoor pool is gorgeous and relaxing, and the rooms are always clean and cozy. The room rates, quality of the rooms, and good natured employees willing to make you feel at home -combined- with the wonderful location on the Branson strip makes this a #1 in our book. We'll continue to stay here as often as possible!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank LockeX