“Great Hotel-Minimal Concerns”

Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Ranked #28 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

We had a very good experience at this hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean, and checkin/checkout was efficient. The concierge and valet parking attendants were friendly and helpful. We had no issues with waiting too long on our car with valet as some other reviews have mentioned. The fitness room was a nice surprise with various free weights, medicine balls, etc. My only two concerns: The heat/AC in the room would only adjust via temperature setting. It ran all the time and there was no way to adjust it to an auto or fan setting. Second, being seated for breakfast took almost 40 minutes and it wasn't that busy. It pushed us very close to checkout time which is 11am, not 12pm like most other Hilton Hotels.
However, we loved the hotel overall and will be staying here again during visits to Branson.

Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday. My room was a superior queen suite -- very large and clean. Bathroom was very large and clean as well. View from room was great. Right on the Landing, so all kinds of shops and restaurants were just steps away. Front desk staff was very helpful with shows and the valets were very helpful with maps/directions. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Nice place, convenient to the shops and eating joints on the prominade. I wish I didn't have to type to much to post this review but it requires 200 characters to post which I really wish I didn't even start this review cause I should be working but then again why work when I can post crap like this on a web page...........

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Excellent staff and room. Room was very clean. Had an exceptional good experience. Location is excellent for shopping and nearby restaurants. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends traveling to Branson

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

this is a great hotel and so easy to get shopping done. I recommend it all the way. not only is it easy access to the boardwalk but the restaurants are just a walk away. And its a pet friendly hotel. We have stayed her twice and will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Nothing more than I can say besides.... "PERFECT". The stay was wonderful, the people were wonderful, the food was great, the closeness of the shopping, lounges and food was awesome! I then went and spoke to someone in their sales department regarding our wedding and all the sales managers were out in training. I spoke with Katie and she helped me as much as she could but got me to a sales manager quick!

This place has WONDERFUL service!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I booked a room in this hotel back in September. I called the night before our arrival to confirm our room and to let them know we would be a late arrival. Upon arrival I was told they were full and had no rooms and that my reservation was for the Hilton Convention center across the street. I showed the girl at the desk a copy of my confirmation indicating that it was for the Hilton Promenade and also a note about the late arrival. Once again she told me they had no rooms. When I asked her how this could happen, she told me she had no idea. Be careful....apparently a confirmation doesn't mean anything and they put you wherever they want!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacomo
MichelScanlan, Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Jacomo,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us at our property. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. At the beginning of every day, our front desk staff goes through a lengthy process to ensure that our guests get the suites that they requested, however, sometimes we cannot honor everyone's request due to guests unexpectedly extending their stays with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I thank you for your feedback and hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again!

Michel Scanlan