“I saw Wallace Hartley's violin...le sigh of happiness. :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #7 of 167 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“I saw Wallace Hartley's violin...le sigh of happiness. :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

came to visit this past august. I had to call them to tell them I was running late due to hotel error crying on the phone...the girl was so sweet that she got me in touch with the 1st Officer and he extended my tickets to the next day since they had to stick with their protocols to be fair. completely understood and they were so nice about it I was just grateful they were going to extend. the hotel corrected their error to so the next day, we came back all excited!

the experience to see the violin and take pictures of it was a wonderful experience...I know pictures aren't allowed so before anyone goes "why her??" my family had purchased a package for this occassion. the violin was beautiful and I wish I remembered our tour guides name...she was amazing! when it came time to do the regular tour after visiting the violin, we were greeted by all the officers and maids going down the grand staircase...talk about awesome!!! felt like I John Jacob Astor walking down those stairs...if only I was a guy. I'm a girl, so realize...it was awesome!! :)

we came with a little one (going to be two soon) and can be a struggle sometimes when she was stuck in a car for 15 hours two days before. the tour guide was especially considerate of that and very sweet towards her which made me love her even more. when you treat my kid with kindness and understanding toward us, you've won me over times ten! :)

now the museum itself, well well well...where to begin! it couldn't have been better. she (tour guide i'm now in love with) was very knowledgeable and got us involved with the tour and the history of the ship. gotta love how you walk in and above you is a replica of a propellor! I want to ruin it for you, but I'd rather not. just know that if you have a love for interactive history, this is for you. I've loved the Titanic since I was in elementary school and this was a dream come true for me. only downside if that they are too far for me to work there myself.

I recommend liking them on Facebook & entering their contests. Or just to keep up with events. my husband, toddler, and I will be making the trek to Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum this January because the founder/co-owner of both museums and the gentleman that made 33 dives down to the ship...John Joslyn will be there for a dinner and personal tour. just an example of the kinds of things this museum puts on...I can't wait to visit the other one and it wouldn't have been the case if this museum hadn't put on such a great exhibit first! :)

Visited August 2013

Fairbury, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I toured this attraction. It took us approx. 90 minutes. It was a real learning experience. Lots of good history here! I think it would also be good for children of many ages. It was very much worth the cost.

Claremore, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best experience ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is the best museum experience I have had in a long time! The exhibits were outstanding and the staff who were dressed in costumes for the period made the visit even better. They were knowledgeable about the Titanic and could answer any question we had. The handheld players that we got really helped in explaining all the exhibits. Being given a passenger name and history upon entering made the 'journey' even more compelling - you didn't know until the end of your 'voyage' whether the person survived or perished.

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Our 7 year old son is a Titaniac. In other words, he loves all things Titanic, and visiting the museum was the main reason we traveled to Branson. The 14 hour drive was totally worth it.

This museum is incredible. It helps you understand why the ship was an amazing feat of engineering and construction, what it was like to travel on her, and what the passengers went through when the ship went down. It does that through very detailed exhibits, passenger stories, actual artifacts from the ship, and multiple interactive experiences.

We were there for about two hours, and our son's attention never flagged. Today, 24 hours later, it's all he's talking about. That's the sign of a truly excellent attraction.

Highly recommended, and a must see for all Titaniacs. Our son wants me to add: people should never forget about the great ship and the shipwreck of Titanic (his exact words).

Branson, Missouri
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Step back in time and relive history”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

When this venue was built I could not imagine it's success in the little town of Branson. Boy, was I ever mistaken. I have now toured this museum several times and find it refreshing each time. I believe it gets better with each visit. The staff, dressed in period costume and very much in character, fill in the facts with "first hand" recounting of the story. Given a passport at the entrance with the name of an actual passenger you become that passenger during your entire visit. You will pass through the shipyards observing the design and construction of the "Unsinkable" giant of the seas.
Your tour takes you from the bowels of the ship to the bridge in a fascinating adventure culminating with a cold water test you may dip you hands in to see just what it was like for so many of the victims. At the end, you will have opportunity to check the passenger list against your passport to determine if you survived or not. This is a great venue for families and well worth the admission.

Visited December 2012