“Amazing journey in time”
Review of Titanic Museum

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 December 2013

we took the grandkids, 13 and 11, and they found it fascinating. Neat to see the clothing etc from the ship. My granddaughter found the facilities for the employees and "lower class" people interesting. You receive a passport when you enter and then after going through the experience you find at the end if you were one of the survivors....or not. It opened good dialog about the differences between then and now and I recommend it highly. I had seen it before and just knew the grandkids had to experience it as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,147)

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I feared a tourist trap next to a hillbilly theme park but found a top notch museum. Plenty of artifacts and displays tell the Titanic story. I was well worth the two hours we spent inside. We paid $54 for two adult admissions.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have been to a travelling Titanic exhibit in the past, but this surpasses that by so much!! I probably wouldn't re-visit very frequently, but it is certainly worth the time and money to see it at least once in my opinion!If you are into history and want to learn more of the real stories surrounding the Titanic, this is a must-see place for you! The staff was dressed in period dress and were very informative and kind and their well-told stories were inspiring.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in Branson celebrate our anniversary. We wanted a chance to see the Titanic Museum we found it to be very very interesting. We enjoyed it immensely.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

came to visit this past august. I had to call them to tell them I was running late due to hotel error crying on the phone...the girl was so sweet that she got me in touch with the 1st Officer and he extended my tickets to the next day since they had to stick with their protocols to be fair. completely understood and they were so nice about it I was just grateful they were going to extend. the hotel corrected their error to so the next day, we came back all excited!

the experience to see the violin and take pictures of it was a wonderful experience...I know pictures aren't allowed so before anyone goes "why her??" my family had purchased a package for this occassion. the violin was beautiful and I wish I remembered our tour guides name...she was amazing! when it came time to do the regular tour after visiting the violin, we were greeted by all the officers and maids going down the grand staircase...talk about awesome!!! felt like I John Jacob Astor walking down those stairs...if only I was a guy. I'm a girl, so realize...it was awesome!! :)

we came with a little one (going to be two soon) and can be a struggle sometimes when she was stuck in a car for 15 hours two days before. the tour guide was especially considerate of that and very sweet towards her which made me love her even more. when you treat my kid with kindness and understanding toward us, you've won me over times ten! :)

now the museum itself, well well well...where to begin! it couldn't have been better. she (tour guide i'm now in love with) was very knowledgeable and got us involved with the tour and the history of the ship. gotta love how you walk in and above you is a replica of a propellor! I want to ruin it for you, but I'd rather not. just know that if you have a love for interactive history, this is for you. I've loved the Titanic since I was in elementary school and this was a dream come true for me. only downside if that they are too far for me to work there myself.

I recommend liking them on Facebook & entering their contests. Or just to keep up with events. my husband, toddler, and I will be making the trek to Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum this January because the founder/co-owner of both museums and the gentleman that made 33 dives down to the ship...John Joslyn will be there for a dinner and personal tour. just an example of the kinds of things this museum puts on...I can't wait to visit the other one and it wouldn't have been the case if this museum hadn't put on such a great exhibit first! :)