“Best Attraction in Branson”
Review of Titanic Museum

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was a great experience. We spent over 2 hours looking at all the exhibits. Do not miss this attraction. Unfortunately, my person did not survive. I had the ship's purser Hugh McElroy. When we return to Branson we will go back and see this attraction again. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Paul J
Write a ReviewReviews (5,191)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff is wonderful. They are very knowledgable and willing to answer questions. The exhibits were well laid out, and we loved the boarding passes with the history of a person aboard the Titanic included on the back. No complaints. Would love to go back again.

1  Thank HNicole
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My 8 year old loved the Titanic. She read everything! The handheld audio things were great. Wished they would come in Spanish for my mom. The little children's interactive area was great of my kid. She could spend hours in this place just going over everything!

1  Thank Love14Vaca
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a place that I remember a lot of details about. They had ice water to stick your finger in to see what it would be like. I managed a few minutes being from the north and my finger was hurting, but they told me some guy from Siberia kept his finger in for 25 minutes, so I figured I had better things to do than go for the record. I was disappointed that the model bed in the first class room was only about 4 ft long, but when I asked they told me that is how long the beds really were! Who would have guessed. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This museum had plenty to see and do with heavy audience participation. At the beginning you are given the name of a passenger and as you wind your way through the museum you learn about the life of your passenger. When you reach the end of the attraction you search the wall to see if your passenger died, or if they survived the life they led. It is a very solemn attraction and not well suited to younger guests. The gift shop is has absolutely beautiful items that are competitively priced.

1  Thank Kim K