Book In Advance

from US$33.77
from US$25.89
from US$19.05
5,942 results
All reviews grand staircase audio tour actual artifacts own pace crew members fateful night real artifacts history buff interactive displays self guided on display take your time gift shop two hours whole family passengers ship
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The Titanic museum was really interesting but it is expensive. Seniors pay $27. Regular price is $2 more. Children might get bored before adults have a chance to finish the audio tour.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I loved the first one I went to in Gatlinburg, loved this one as well. Very informative and appreciate being part of the cruise and history.

We enjoyed our visit. Get your ticket online and save a couple of bucks. Try to get in on/set up a guided tour.

1  Thank SPR-Gurl
Reviewed 2 days ago

I love this museum so much! So many interesting artifacts and information. I learn something new every visit! This will forever be my favorite museum in Branson!

Reviewed 2 days ago

My husband and I visited the Titanic during a visit to Branson. We thought it was interesting, but I think it would be boring for young children. There was a lot to read.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

A lot of interesting artifacts and information. I recommend taking the time to watch the movie in the small theater.

Reviewed 4 days ago

My boyfriend and I had a blast going through the museum. It is appropriate for all ages, with special plaques with kid appropriate information. The price was $30 a person (adult, I'm not sure how much for kids) and the pictures afterwards were $30. So definitely something everyone should do once in their life, but be sure to have the money ready.

Reviewed 5 days ago

My wife and I obtained our boarding pass for the Titanic. The museum clearly illustrates the history of the fateful voyage with artifacts, letters, and pictures from the ship that could not sink. This museum is so real with slopping decks, recordings, offficer's decisions to abandon ship. A list of survivors (you match your boarding pass) and over 1400 passengers and crew that didn't survive.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Very informative and enjoyable. Saw many families with kids of all ages and they all seemed to find it interesting.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Reasonably priced but you'll only need to visit once because it's about dead people and really sort of morbid, but that's just me. It is historically remarkable.

OfficerC, Titanic Crew at Titanic Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Titanic Museum.
We have had over 300 Titanic descendants visit and they all express "thank you for sharing our family story." Our answer: "It's our honor."

Every year we change all the exhibits for our repeat guests. In 2019 we have a world exclusive, first time Titanic exhibit coming.

Our Best,
Titanic Crew

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This was such a neat experience. You are given a boarding pass and you can find out of you survived. Very interesting lots of neat things to see. Great for kids too.