“Great comedy, not so great singing”
Review of Paul Harris & The Cleverlys - CLOSED

Paul Harris & The Cleverlys
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 7 August 2014

First half of the show was hilarious. Kids may not get it..especially girls. Both my girls were bored. The singing was loud and we couldn't understand what was being sung. The last half was a disappointment.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We had a great time at the show last night! Paul Harris is hands down one of the best stand up comedians we've had the opportunity to see. If you don't find this show hilarious, something is truly wrong! Between Paul & The Cleverlys...It's raw talent at its best & is truly an unforgettable experience. Go to this show...You will not be disappointed! Great job, guys!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Paul Harris's standup is excellent. The Cleverly's performance were a riot. This is a must see show.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I saw Paul Harris years ago and thought him the funniest guy with the cleanest act and he still is! I caught his show this weekend and it was so GOOD. I just have one little tiny complaint... WHY DOESN'T HE SING MORE? I love his stand up comedy, but he is such a talented singer and I just swoon to his song, "Wait A Minute" a cover song that he does. He's so CUTE TOO! Now that I know Paul is in Branson I plan on coming into town more often. The Cleverlys Trio of 4 guys, (lol) is funny and I love the stuff they do. The one guy can really RAP! Yes, I said RAP.. in a bluegrass style! He's kinda cute too! ;)