“Nice place, nice folks”
Review of Happy Valley Lodge

Happy Valley Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Branson
Happy Valley Lodge
Ranked #112 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 22 July 2009

We were doing the Branson thing and I wanted a place I could do a little fishing from. This place was perfect. I got my fishing in , they got their silver dollar city in and we all got to relax in nice cabins.

It was truly the best of both worlds.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
4  Thank robertrice

Reviewed 21 June 2008

I have been a regular since the 1st year the Tuckers bought the lodge 19 years ago. I did not know them prior to that but the hospitality and friendlieness shown has brought me back several times a year since then. Brent and Becky have worked so hard and invested so much time and money to improve the place and believe me it is not the same place they purchased. They work hard to make your stay a pleasant one and I for one can't see myself going anywhere else. The people who know them know that they are wonderful people and take care of their customers as best they can. I would recommend Happy Valley as a great place to go to get away, be it for a weekend or a week. You won't be sorry!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank don38
Reviewed 9 December 2007

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!! Becky and Brent Tucker, owners, are the nicest people in Branson. Our family and freinds have our yearly vacation here. Love sharing the time with them and their family. Great accomodations, beautiful lake views and the new dock is a great place to hang out, swim and fish. just what we were looking for to relax and unwind from our crazy lives.
JoAnn - jocowaller@sbcglobal.net

Stayed: July 2007
2  Thank steinyjen
Reviewed 17 May 2006

Absolutely horrible, in all estimations. My girlfriend and I made a reservation upon seeing their website because we thought the A-frames would be fun. I was a little surprised when they asked for a check to reserve the A-frame (although I now know they take credit cards), but looked past it for the sake of "quaintness". Upon arriving to the lodge, I was upset by two things. First of all, the management was not on premise and left a sign saying they would be back after lunch (we arrived at 2:30) and that we were in room 7. Room 7 was not the A-frame I had reserved, moreover there was no way to enter the locked room. Because I was on a schedule, they didn't have the reservation correct and had no idea when the management would return, I left the premises and found other lodging. After getting ahold of management later that night, they informed me that there would be no refun even though I wasn't going to use the room. Nor were they going to offer me a voucher to use on another visit. All of this is, of course, completely unacceptable and it's a wonder how someone with such practices is allowed to stay in business. I work in the tourist industry, and I travel a lot. I have to say that this is clearly the worst and most fradulent practive of any lodging I have ever encountered or heard of. Positively dreadful

13  Thank MissingCC