“Great Hotel, Great Service, Inexpensive Rates”

Savannah House Hotel
Ranked #7 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Watauga, Texas
“Great Hotel, Great Service, Inexpensive Rates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

The hotel called us several days before our trip,
and told us they would give us a free upgrade to
a Jacuzzi room.

The hotel also provided this same room for us
when we arrived one night early. We showed up
at their door, and they gave us the same deal for
that night, that we had for the next night.

The service was excellent. I had forgot my fan
(which we always sleep with) and the manager
(Michael) let us borrow one from the hotel, free
of charge.

The only disappointment I might have had, was
that I was kind of expecting something like the
Double Tree does, with the cookies their ad says
they provide in the evenings. But the cookies were
not the same home made type as the Double Tree.
I know this is not a fair comparison because of the
huge difference in rates charged by the hotels. Overall,
I would rather have the rate, than the cookie.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Branson. It is a nice hotel
that will treat you right, and not charge you very much.

Mark

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mark G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

My husband and I spent 2 nights in this hotel and had an excellent experience. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly, and the view in the morning. There was a great place to sit outside the front door with tables and rocking chairs and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the hill. This hotel is a great value for the money. We will definitely return!!

Room Tip: Room was clean, well kept, and excellent value for the money!
2 Thank travlingirl96
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

This place is great! No hotel in Branson has an entrance more beautiful than this one. Beautiful flowers, water falls, gazebo, and a breathtaking view over the Branson city and hills. We enjoyed the sunset from the beautiful patio, provided with rocking chairs, over a cup of coffee. (A free capichanno is available if you want it.)

The entire place is super clean and the staff is very pleasent and accomodating. The breakfast is great, but the topper is ice cream, a variety of hot cookies, and peach and blackberry cobbler served every night - at no extra cost! I don't know how you could find a better place to stay.

This may sound like a commercial but I can assure you we"re not connected with the Savannah House in any way! It was simply a great "hotel experience" and when we visit Branson in the future, there won't be a hotel hunt - we'll be staying at the Savannah House. .

Bob Bell - Lake St. Louis, Missouri

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank bob b
Salina, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

Been staying here for several years and wouldn't stay anywhere else! They will help you with anything! They make you feel like "family".

1 Thank Weezy1946
Gladstone, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

This hotel was such a nice surprise. From the beautiful pictures of the property I thought there had to be something wrong because the price was so affordable. From the moment we pulled up the hotel looked just as pictured. All of the hotel staff were very friendly. The entire hotel was very clean. They have a nice breakfast. We ate ours outside overlooking the flowers and waterfall. In the evening you have your choice of cobbler (my favorite), ice cream or cookies served in the dinning area. If you are familiar with Branson it is just off the Red Rt. Just far enough away from the main Branson strip that you don't hear all of the traffic. It sits on a hill which gives you the view of the beautiful southern Missouri scenery. The only thing I would change would be to have an indoor pool also.

1 Thank KDVH
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

My sister & I stayed at the savannah house, what a great place, clean, friendly, a place I will send all my family that visits Branson from now on, great people, great place to stay, we just loved it.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank deenad1
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

I had not been to Branson for a very long time and knew I didn't want to stay on the strip with my kids, so I chose this hotel from the reviews and pictures. I have to say this was a great choice. The breakfast in the mornings was great...waffles, fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, gravy, biscuits, donuts, bagels, cereals, juices, and coffee. EXCELLENT!! The desserts in the evenings was great..peach cobbler, blackberry cobbler, and ice cream. The kids loved the cookies too. Great to just sit there and talk about the day's activities...
The kids love the pool (two outside ones) as it was not crowded and they had fun!
If there was one negative note I would say the room had a slight smell to it but nothing that was horrible and I carry Frebreeze everywhere so I sprayed down the linens and it was fine :)
I have told my family this will be a place to stay for us and especially for the price we paid!! Great job Savannah House!

Room Tip: We stayed in the second building. Not a lot of crowds in the pool there
2 Thank Mandi1998