“Great Family Reunion”

Savannah House Hotel
Ranked #8 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have been booking this hotel every other year in Branson, Missouri for a family reunion for several years now. We are able to book several rooms for family members to stay at during our reunion weekend. Group reservations are so easy to make and they work with you in every way they can help. We have never been disappointed. The rooms are very clean the employees are very friendly and help in any way they can. There is a wonderful area for us to gather together in the evening for dessert and conversation and again the same for breakfast. I can not say enough good about this hotel. Thank you Savannah House !!

Room Tip: We like the front building the best but both are good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,435)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed at the Savannah House for our 31st wedding anniversary and were very impressed by the friendliness and great service we received. They provide one of the best breakfasts of anywhere we have stayed and did a great job keeping up with a large crowd through the breakfast hours. Every employee we interacted with was friendly and made us feel welcomed. The room was very clean and comfortable. The price was very reasonable. When you walk out the front doors in the morning, the view is breathtakingly beautiful. our only regret was that we could not stay longer. We will definitely try to get a room at Savannah House next time we go to Branson.

1  Thank Jeffery R
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When we showed up we were greeted by a very friendly staff. The hotel is really pretty and well taken care of. I travel alot and stay in lots of hotels and I must say I was really impressed with this one. The rates were very decent and the room was really clean. We will be back to stay here for sure!

1  Thank slayden457
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We loved being here and definitely will be back! The people were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar in the morning ... and the dessert bar (free hot cobbler, ice cream and cookies) in the evening was a pleasant surprise. Sitting outside, looking at the beautiful mountain scenery, enjoying the quietness of the area was just awesome. Absolutely loved our clean and spacious room. We highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Maps at front desk show easy back road routes that will help to stay off the main street whichh is a...
1  Thank Darlene M
BransonLodging, Manager at Savannah House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We are so honored that you chose us for such a celebration! Second of all, we appreciate your kind words in your review.
Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff. Our staff is aware of the importance of great customer service and we are thrilled to hear that they took care of you and your family.
Like you mentioned, a deluxe breakfast and evening treats are provided for our guests as we know how much our visitors enjoy the variety. Hopefully after enjoying the food choices you were able to sit out front and relax with the beautiful Branson scenery in view.
We are so happy that you had a good time and that you loved your stay with us. It is our desire to have all of our guests enjoy their stay with us and it sounds like we met your expectations in great lodging. Please come back and stay with us again very soon!

Savannah House Management

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I agree with other reviews..decent rooms (nothing fancy, though the long black hairs in the tub and on the floor were not from my blonde head....and the too dresser drawer full of clothes from the previous guest was an especially nice touch... ), b'fast was good (although not enough seating, my 2 littles had to sit on the floor to eat cereal while hubs and I sat on a couch in front of them??). The main reason I will not return is the front desk staff. Once I asked about how to get somewhere and the two women looked at me like a leper....and simply said "here's a map" then I realized I'd forgotten to pack baby powder (@10pm.....) and asked where the nearest store was. They were rude and said "I don't know, but we don't have any baby powder." Seriously?! Ridiculous customer service!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Let me start by saying that for the price, Savannah House is a gemstone hidden in plain sight. Let me clarify. It's location is up higher and away from the main hubbub of all of the attractions giving it a quiet serenity all its own, but not so far away that you can't reach the attractions within several minutes. It has a beautiful cascading garden out in front, and it sits adjacent to the Shrine of the Holy Spirit (which is worth visiting).

Each morning you are offered a free breakfast, and each evening a cobbler/cookie/ice cream treat. The breakfast offered eggs, waffles, sausages, donuts, and more. The rooms were quiet & clean, and the pool looked well taken care of though we did not utilize it on this trip.

I only have three caveats (which I was willing to overlook). The first was the lighter than normal water pressure in the shower than what we are use to, but not worth complaining about. The second was the need for a dehumidifier, and the last was the shampoo which was provided did not lather well. The last is easily fixed by bringing your own shampoo.

Despite these minor inconveniences, I can not praise this hotel enough. Its staff welcomed us as though we were coming home, its chamber maids were polite and thorough, and its breakfast/snack attendants kept the food options well stocked and the area clean.

This would be my first choice to return to when we next visit Branson.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Troyfus
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed 3 nights with my family in 2 rooms during late July. This place is great! Quiet location, pool for the kids, quiet rooms - never heard our neighbors, friendly front desk staff, free hot breakfast (with Crispy Creme donuts that my kids loved) and my family thoroughly enjoyed the warm cobbler, ice cream and cookies every night. The front mountain views and the lovely setting in front of the hotel was my favorite thing about this place. The value is hard to beat for $80/night. Five minute drive to most things we wanted to see/do. Without a doubt will return to this place if we ever make it back to Branson.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family