“nice”

Ranked #34 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Flemington, MO
“nice”
Reviewed 18 May 2010

We stayed two nights and received excellent service. Room was nice except for pillows-be sure to bring your own. The breakfast was very good and service great. Don't miss the show!!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank debr10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
kirbyville
Reviewed 3 May 2010

In March our Women's church group held a large conference at the Dutton Inn and it was amazing how well everything went. We couldn't have asked for better service from all the staff. They bent over backward to accommodate our large group and special requests that we had. I would highly recommend the Dutton Inn if you are looking for a place to hold a conference. They know how to help make it a success!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Osage Beach
Reviewed 15 March 2010

A church event was being held at Dutton Theater. We were told the rooms were on special for $45.00 a night. My friend booked a room. She did ask for a refrigerator, but was not informed that it would make the room a deluxe and would cost more. My friend decided not to go and offered me her reservation. I had no idea about the frige. When I checked in to the hotel I was told the price was $60 some odd dollars. I questioned it ad said I was told it would be $45. I was then told it was more due to taxes, which I also questioned. It was then determined that I was with the church group and lowered to $55. The next morning when I went to checkout I was again informed that because I had a deluxe room the cost was $60 some odd dollars and my card was charged that much. I was not at all happy with being told one price than charged a higher price not knowing about the deluxe room price at all until checkout time. The room in my opinion was not deluxe by any streach. It was ordinary. I went to use the WIFI and I was connected, but denied access. There was nothing special about the room to make it deluxe unless you count the frige and micro wave which I didn't even use or need. I have stayed in budget motels and they had those in the rooms without requesting them and have paid not more than $54 per nite. I was not happy at all about being told one price than charged another without any option. What should have been a very spiritual uplifting weekend turned out very depressing due to draining my limited funds and budget.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank gmbcdca
Utah
Reviewed 26 August 2009

Really liked this hotel. Clean rooms. Lots of space (not like some small hotel rooms elsewhere). Incredible location to every attraction in Branson. Right on the Strip. Big free breakfast. We will return here many times.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank WorldDanceChamp
Arkansas
Reviewed 26 September 2008

We booked this room through the Terina Marketing company, who supposedly were giving us a great deal. We were told that we would be staying in 5 star accomodations. We were told that we would have a small refrigerator in the room and would be on the first floor. We were also told that the Dutton Inn had the best continental breakfast in Branson. Pros: The room was quiet and clean. Easy access to the motel by going on one of the bypass routes, which is nice when trying to avoid traffic. Cons: I had to wait for at least 20 minutes just to be acknowledged when I went to check in. The room that we stayed in had very hard mattresses, it was out of date, the shower rod was bent, and there was no iron. Pretty average room on the whole. Small television & no pool. We ended up on the second floor and there was no refrigerator. When we asked the lady at the front desk about this, she just raised her eyebrows and shrugged. The breakfast was a big disappointment. I'd hate to think what the other hotels have to offer for breakfast if this one was the best. Although we complained to Terina Mrkting, they still made us pay $60 for a run of the mill motel room, which they said was the regular rate. We had booked for two nights, but ended up checking out after one. With so many choices in Branson, we will not go back to the Dutton Inn to stay.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything in the review
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank tune4jesus
Arkansas
Reviewed 22 June 2008

We stayed at this Branson location on Saturday, June 22, 2008. At 9:45 at night we pulled our covers back and there were yellow urine stains on the bed linens. The top sheet to the bottom sheet and the bed cover. At 10:40 the came in and changed the sheets. If we had not already showered and changed clothes we would have went to a different motel. We usually stay at the Spinning Wheel but they were booked. I was surpised when I checked out that I still paid full price for my dirty room.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — dirty room
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank nortont
wichita,ks
Reviewed 20 November 2007

My Mother and I stayed at The Dutton Inn for 2 nights and 3 days. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. In fact I can't remember a night where I slept the whole night as I did at The Duttons. Kim at the front desk was very helpful and we got a discount to see the Duttons because we were staying at the Hotel. The Free Hot breakfast may have been a small buffet, but there was plenty of food for everyone and the biscuits and gravy were really good.We brought a small cooler with us and went to the Dutton Deli and purchased some sandwiches and soup which we heated up in the guest area by the front desk after we got back from the shows because we knew we would be hungry. They have golf carts at the Hotel and will take you up the hill to the strip. I would really advise to take advantage of this because that hill is pretty steep and if your older you need that help. The Plantation Restaurant that is next to The Dutton Theather really has good food and their ribs were to die for. Mother and I want to visit Branson again and decided that we will stay at the Dutton Inn. Its just a walk up the hill and theres the strip. We saw Jim Stafford, The Hughes Brothers , The Duttons and 14 Karat Country which if you love country music you really need to see their show ,Mother and I could of watched them all day..We purchased 5 of their CD's and are really enjoying listening to them. It was the best vacation ever and we can't wait to come back again soon.

• Liked — how close it was to the strip, and could walk to alot of places without dealing with the traffic.
  • Disliked — the traffic and there was some road construction which caused some problems.
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank vglass