“Don't stay here.”

Ranked #122 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Conway, AR
“Don't stay here.”
Reviewed 17 November 2009

I would not recommend this hotel. It is dirty. The sheets were so thin I thought I was sleeping on the nasty mattress. Wash clothes had holes. I tried to close my mind to my surroundings. We stayed here because all the hotels we checked on were booked.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Surprised09

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ohio
Reviewed 24 June 2009

The staff was friendly, but the interior of the motel smelled musty, the bed linens were old, stained, and did not look freshly laundered. The mirrors were dusty and/or smirred. The exterior looked inviting, but, other than fresh towels, nothing appeared very clean inside. We dropped our luggage to head out for a show & didn't really get a good look until late the first evening. No one checked on or made up either of the two rooms we had during our two night stay. Both couples had a similar experience. The location is fine!! I left a letter voicing my concerns, and hopefully they will take heed and get back to the service indicated in the 2008 reviews.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
3 Thank Hazel4616
SW Missouri
Reviewed 17 November 2008

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Green Mountain Inn in November and thoroughly enjoyed it. The owners were more than accommodating -- giving recommendations for wonderful places to eat -- making our anniversary dinner very special. The room was extra clean. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Liked — Easy to find; off the main strip
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RLCgirl
Kansas
Reviewed 31 May 2008

Hi! We stayed here for four nights over memorial day weekend. I was quite impressed!!! We go to Branson at least once a month, used to stay at the Radisson but thier prices are way too high. We have actually stayed several places but this place we will return too! It was extremely clean, the owners are very kind and can help you with anything you may need. They also have a very nice breakfast. It's off of 76 so its quiet.

It was a standard room, no frills, but nice and very clean. Super price. I can't get over how helpful the owners are! Anyways, if you are on a budget, this is the place!!!

• Liked — Price and clean
  • Disliked — Wish it had a hot tub but they are working on that!
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ormond Beach, FL
Reviewed 20 March 2008

We got to Branson a day early and were looking for our hotel to see if we could check in early. We got confused and ended up at the Green Mtn Inn by mistake but they were so nice and accommodating that we stayed there. The room was clean and very comfortable. The only criticism I have it that they push show tickets offered by a third party. We shopped around however and got show tickets quite a bit cheaper. I suspect that the hotel gets a kickback and that is why they push buying show tickets from this one broker.

• Liked — the friendly staff and clean room
  • Disliked — pushing show tickets
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
livininbranson, owner at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 29 August 2008
Nope, no kickbacks, just think they do a great job delivering tickets. Don't really know how their prices work. Some on the list have a great discount, and others don't have any.
Thanks for the review though.
Come see us again soon.
Sandy
Iola, Kansas
Reviewed 10 January 2008

The property and people here are great. Spent five nights in a two room suite at an outstanding price in November. One negative was that the baby crib wouldn't fit in our room, but I am pleased to say that this problem was cured by the very cordial staff at the Green Mountain Inn. This place is definately on my list to stay again. The continental breakfast is good and had a good selection. One of the best non-chain motels I have stayed at for some time.

• Stayed November 2007, travelled with family
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 4 September 2007

We just got back from 4 nights in Branson at the Green Mt Inn.
This is a two-story, family run motel with the basic amenities: pool and continental breakfast. We enjoyed spending time with "King George" and the puppies while we visited the lobby for a chat. The folks running the place are very friendly and helpful and gave us some great suggestions for shows, restaurants and shopping. There are no hairdryers in the room but they do provide them if you ask (along with iron/ironing board). We had a problem with the a/c in our room and they immediately moved us to the room next door. The only thing I would have liked was a fridge in the room but I can survive without for a few days. The pool is open 24 hours which can be both good and bad depending on your perspective. For $44.00 per night I would return again.

• Liked — Price and Cleanliness
  • Disliked — No Fridge in Room. Pool Not Heated.
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple