“Nice, Cheap Accomodations!”

Green Mountain Inn
Green Mountain Inn
Ranked #126 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 6 August 2007

Green Mountain Inn is a nice, comfortable place to stay in Branson. I travel to Branson 1-2 times a year and never make reservations beforehand because there are so many places to stay- you could never have trouble finding vacancies. Typically, we choose a motel based on the advertising on the sign. This motel cost us only $85 for 2 nights (would have been even better deal for 3 nights). The innkeepers are very hospitable and really aim to please. Continental breakfast is included. We did not get a chance to use the pool, since we had so much outlet shopping to accomplish, but it looked nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was just my friend and I traveling (2 girls, mid 20-s) and pretty much like anywhere in Branson, we felt safe. There is so much to do in Branson, why waste all your $ on the room? We were really in it only to sleep.
P.S. Make sure you check out Branson Landing at night! Cantina Laredo is an excellent place to dine and is reasonable for the awesome atmosphere and cuisine you get!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk

Reviewed 20 July 2007

We arrived in Branson from having a terrible night, it was late and the lobby was closed. They opened their doors for me. I told them what had happened to me on the way down here. I had lost my wallet with everything in it and all I had was a Visa check card and it did not have my name on it. They took a chance by letting me stay here especially after they had just had people tear up the place a week earlier. I walked in the room and was relieved. The rooms were very clean and nice. The beds were comfortable and I slept well considering. That night, upon check in she offered us donuts and juice. They went above and beyond to help us out. Hats off to the owners, I only wish more places had decent people in their establishments. I enjoyed myself here more than I had in any other motel in Branson and I stay here frequently. I am for sure going to be a repeat customer for months and years to come. Thanks Green Mountain Inn

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank yankeefan2007
Reviewed 20 June 2007

Great value. Great experience. Even better than we expected. My family and I stayed at the Green Mountain Inn and had a wonderful time. The hotel is managed by the owners and they went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. For example, we knew we wouldn't arrive until very late, so we called ahead to let them know, and they were very accommodating.

They also work with a local discount ticket sales company so that guests at the hotel can order discount tickets for events and they are quickly delivered to the front desk.

Every day they had a complimentary continental breakfast available. Choices included doughnuts, oatmeal, cereal, milk, hot waffles (make it yourself), fruit and coffee.

The rooms are clean and quiet. Furnishings are standard for a budget hotel. They have an outdoor pool, but it was too early in the season to be open.

Location is great. You have easy access to Branson attractions since the Green Mountain Inn is on one of Branson's alternate routes (which helps tremendously when traffic is bad because you don't have to drive on the main strip). My whole family agrees that we had an excellent experience at Green Mountain Inn and will definitely stay here again the next time we come to Branson.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank I_travel_places
Reviewed 30 June 2006

Hi, my daughter and i just got back from a 4 night stay in branson , mo. we stayed at the Green MountianI Inn. we didnt get a room before going knowing branson has 1000's of hotel rooms and i have never not been able to get a room. before hand i had mapped out several areas that a hotel would be good for easy access to all our attractions and shows we wanted to do. i drove around these spots most were on the back roads that branson has build to make getting around very easy .the red, blue, and yellow roads. we stopped at several differnt hotels that either had rate on there sign or just looked nice at the right spot. even looked at a few rooms. then we came across the Green Mountain Inn. located on the yellow route just a few blocks east of the yellow rt and hwy 165. This nice hotel had everything we needed and was very clean. rooms were just as nice as those cost twice as much and the rooms were very clean. did i mention they were clean? the walls might be a little thin but most are in branson. they have a nice pool that is open 24hours a day. the people at the desk were always helpfull and friendly. pretty laid back. i would say local owned. family and freinds ran. the cont breakfast that is included is small . normally just dounuts, fruit, milk, and juice. but with soo many places to eat in branson we were always full from the day before anyways!now the best part. we had a non smoking room with 2 queen beds for only $33 a night! we stayed 4 nights. very enjoyable stay. why pay more? in branson there is so much to do why waste your money on anything that cost more? save that money for the fun stuff! speaking of fun stuff . since your right on the yelow route it is easy to get to almost everywhere fast! it was 5 min or less from white water(gretna entrance), celebration city, titanic , chinese acrobats and tons more! next time we go i will make sure i get reservations at the Green Country Inn becuase now i know a great place to stay.

12  Thank flatlandmandan