Victorian Palace Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsunder new ownershipmini suiteoff the stripwhite waterfresh fruityellow routecoffee pothotel is locatedbiscuits and gravycerealtraffic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2011

This was are first trip to Branson together and we didn't have a whole lot of money to spend on a fancy hotel so we saw the price of The Victorian and decided to give it a shot. I have stayed at Holiday Inns that werent this nice, and the service was outstanding, I will definately be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This is a nice place and getting better every time I stay. They have upgraded alot of the rooms and the breakfast. The staff is wonderful and even helped us get a family picture in the lobby! They also are very good at helping pick witch shows to see. The rooms are clean and the housekeeper was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2009

This is a family owned hotel. The service was excellent and courteous. A girl (about 9yrs or so) was in the lobby and every day when I went out she gave me a newpaper. The coffee was free, good. There also was coffee at any hour of the night.

The room was clean and the bed changed daily. When I asked questions about a place to eat, a show, etc. they always answered me.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2007

Ok hotel in Branson. The biggest plus for this place is location. It is off of the busy roads, but close to the major routes into Branson & Silver Dollar city. Rooms decor/furnishings are dated, but things were clean and staff was friendly. Continental breakfast will satisfy those needing only coffee & donuts/cereal.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 25 September 2007

I loved staying at this hotel. New ownership has done a great job making the stay in this hotel extremely enjoyable. The rooms were clean, comfortable and inexpensive. The staff bent over backwards to meet my every need and go the extra mile for me. It is perfectly located close to the intersections of the alternative routes through Branson which means you can get to any destination with just a few minutes. But the hotel is also secluded enough to offer a nice, quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Having complementary coffee on my personal balcony overlooking the scenic Ozarks started every day off perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about my stay and I wouldn't consider any other place when I go back.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank downhour