“Olive garden great place to eat!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #49 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

On November 30 ate at this olive garden. Salmon was dry in places and size smaller than predicted by waiter. Asparagus was tooth pick thin as I wished I had stayed with re broccoli as my vegetable. Restrooms needed cleaning as well as the bench seat I had brushed bread crumbs off of. No tarter sauce or cocktail sauce is available for fish/shrimp dishes. Soups were all delicious.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

This location is the best Olive Garden we have been to. Expect long lines but good service and good vittles.

Enjoy. It's a nice relief from all the country cooking the others serve. After a while mashed potatoes and fried chicken lose appeal.

X

Reviewed 30 October 2013

As always the food here was great and the service was the best yet. Plenty of Salad and bread sticks, tea glasses were kept full, meal served quickly. Waiter was extremely courteous and prompt.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We both had the grilled Pork Veneto, which is just delicious. The sauce is sweet without being heavy. They gave us refills on our salads. The parking can be a lot of uphill if you don't get in the first few rows from the road. No complaints about the food, it was terrific.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Went to the Olive Garden for lunch to day and it was soooo delicious. My friend and I did the buy one take one home deal and we both loved our dishes. He had the Italian trio and ordered the smoked chicken for his take home. I had the smoked chicken for my take home and had the parm chicken. I was so good the noodle were perfectly cook and the sauce was outstanding. I love the Olive Garden in Branson. I also totally love their spinach avocado dip. The best I have ever had.