“Electric Vehicle Charging at the KOA”

Branson KOA & Convention Center
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff was very friendly both on the telephone and in person. They have a large overflow area where they allowed me to charge my electric vehicle for the usual overnight rate. The only reason I didn't give five stars is the NEMA 14-50 outlets could not handle a full 40 amp charge. When attempting to pull 40 amps, the circuit breaker tripped on more than one of the outlets, I decreased to 30 amps and charged up overnight without a problem.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have to say that overall the Campground is very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the location is convenient to most everything in the Branson area. The only things I didn't like was how close the spaces are to each other, and the fact the you do not have a fire pit at each camping space. I was really confused about the table and BBQ pit locations, I think ours was in the parking space next to us??? There is a community fire pit, and there are some upgrade parking spaces that have fire chimneys, but I was not made aware of those when we checked in. Again, Clean and Friendly. Not exactly camping.

Room Tip: Check out the spaces before you commit to one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Very helpful group,we had camper issues and we were helped with some tools to fix my brother in laws camper. The cabin my family stayed in was very nice and very clean. It was a fun time while we were there. We would definitely stay at Branson KOA again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We rented one of the rustic cabins over July 4th weekend. The staff were very helpful and friendly, all of the facilities were clean and well-maintained. We even took advantage of delicious pancakes for breakfast. The cabins were not as shaded as we would have liked but we were fine under our canopy. We will definitely go back if we have the chance.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed at the Branson KOA 3 night. Great location close enough to activities but far enough not to get into the traffic. The grounds are very well kept. We stayed at the luxury site which was lovely. each site had a different type of fire ring, a nice wrought iron table and chairs and lighting. It was a little pricey but definitely had more room than some of the other sites. most sites are in the shade. The bathrooms were extremely clean along with the pool. The staff was very accommodating. we would definitely go back there to camp.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days after a float trip in Bennett springs. It is a nice, well maintained campsite with friendly staff. My only complaint is no campfires at the sites, but this is understandable since the sites are closer together. My kids enjoyed the pool and I took advantage of the laundry room during our stay. Campers around us had pets, but they were never a problem. Met some nice people while camping here. The breakfast is nice, pancakes are great (and free)! We ate breakfast here every morning. They offer other things besides pancakes for a fee (sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, juice, etc). Prices are good and hubby said biscuits and gravy were tasty. We would definately come back to this KOA.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Sites very narrow, no space for campfires (probably why not allowed). Campers not picking up after pets, Found two "presents" on my site complete w/flies and urine stains on my camper wheel rims. Friendly staff bumped up my rating although the camp layout is too tight. Next door neighbor was fixing awning six feet from my kitchen window while we were eating dinner, was very awkward. Wife picked out a pile of eaves from pool one evening while swimming. Not recommended, much better camping places around Branson with wider sites for campfires and views other than asphalt.