“Great food and service”

Ranked #182 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Branson's best new Italian restaurant. La Piazza is the best among fine dining Italian restaurants in Branson. Our restaurant offers many great authentic Italian dishes to choose from and a full service bar. We offer great appetizers, an excellent Happy Hour, and a wonderful choice of wines to pair with your meal. The elegant atmosphere at La Piazza is where many friends from the Branson and Table Rock Lake area stop by for dinner or just for a drink and an appetizer in our bar. At La Piazza you will enjoy the best Italian cuisine of any Branson Italian restaurants and a top rated staff waiting to serve you. At our restaurant you can savor gourmet quality dishes made with the freshest ingredients that will satisfy your craving for the most authentic Italian taste. Unlike some Branson restaurants, at La Piazza diners can entertain their taste buds with a variety of authentic, traditional dishes at reasonable prices that will have you coming back to our restaurant for more! We are still working to add more great pictures and information
boston
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We went here for dinner while stying in Branson as it was close to the hotel. We chose La Piazza based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Prices are reasonable and food was excellent. Large portions and an attentive waiter made us feel we got a bargain. I have many italian restaurants to choose from in Boston (my home) and this rivaled many.

Salem, Oregon
“Cheers to the Chef!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Who would have thought that Branson, Missouri would have one of the best Italian restaurants around? The exterior might give you pause--it's a quiet, strip-mall-y sort of building. You aren't even sure which door to enter. But once you do, you can tell all will be fine.

I ordered the bruschetta as an appetizer, which had loads of perfectly seasoned tomatoes atop. My small green salad was everything I hoped it would be. My rigatoni had flavors that surprised my palate, in the very best of ways. My companions enjoyed their spaghetti and lasagna quite a lot. Even the warm sliced bread was special with the small dishes of delicious soft garlic butter.

The chef knows what he's doing here. Clearly they put their money into their food at this place, and not the building itself. Hopefully this restaurant can survive at its obscure location, because I'd very much like to return here should I ever return to Branson.

kansas city
“Great food!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food and atmosphere was excellent. It was a nice surprise to find the gem so close to our hotel. Service was great!

Visited July 2014
South Carolina
“Good Meal”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I enjoyed the meal. My only complaint was that their cocktails were $10 each which I thought was a little much (but they were optional). Other than that, it was a very good experience and we will go back the next time we are in Branson.

Visited June 2014
Branson, Missouri
“Can't get better”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is like our forth time here. We are a bunch of local folk who try a different restaurant every week, and this place is one of our favorites. I had a chicken breast that was pounded, stuffed, covered in prosciutto ham, broiled, then covered with a mushroom/wine sauce with fresh baby squash on the side. It was to die for. Their use of seasonings to enhance the flavors, not hide, is superb. This is one of the best secrets in the town.

1 Thank Steve W

Been to La Piazza? Share your experiences!