“Going back for sure next year.....”
Review of Antlers Resort

Antlers Resort
Reviewed 19 August 2010

After looking for a few years for that place to say I would go back next year, we have finally found it in Antler's Resort. My family and another family of 5 stayed for a week at Antlers and spent it in a 3 bedroom cabin. The cabins are very clean and very well laid out. We stayed in the newest cabin but took a look in all the other cabins as well and although the others were older they are still very clean and well updated. All cabins are close to the pool, the game room, and the office. We had younger kids and teenagers alike and all liked what the place had to offer, including the play equipment and basketball court. It is a walk to the lake but the owners have made it easy to park down by the dock for those who didn't want to walk down or back up after boating. The dock is large and has big slips for boats, as well as a nice boat ramp that makes it easy to get your boat in and out of the water. If one thing could be improved on it would be the dock to have a swim platform. We however were able to jump off and then enter back through out boat, as were others. Also they have a great ice set up just outside the office which may seem menial but it sure beat having to drive to the store for ice in the coolers! Great place and great owners! We have plans to return for 2011!.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank sawnjaw
There are newer reviews for Antlers Resort

Reviewed 5 August 2010

My grandpa, Jim Kohout, first introduced my family to Antler’s Resort well before I can even remember. I have been going to Antler’s Resort since the 1990s as a kid. I am grown-up now, but Antler’s Resort will DEFINENTLY be a place I will take my family, and I would HIGHLY suggest it to anyone in Branson, Missouri. They have a great location! They are almost as close as you can get to Silver Dollar City and many other attractions in Missouri, such as, mini putt-putt, real golf, the Dixie Stamped, great restaurants (German/Pizza place is right up the road from Antlers Resort), and the movies. If you would just like to stay at the resort there is plenty of stuff for everyone. Parents you can let your kids go and have fun, right next to where you stay. It is extremely safe! I have stayed everywhere at Antler’s resort. When we had a trailer we stayed in the perfect RV slot! When I went with my grandparents we stayed in a small cabin that included two beds, a kitchen, a bathroom, and you can even walk out the back door and relax on a deck. When I went there for Thanksgiving with my family we stayed in a cabin that had its own personal room for my parents, and a room for me and my brother. It also included a TV, bathroom, deck, and kitchen. There are bathrooms for tent campers or even RV campers that only have one bathroom in them. When two people need the bathroom it was great to have extra bathrooms close by. They have a basketball court, a pool (includes a slide and diving board), a game room, and a dock (you can rent a boat; rent a slot for your own boat, and it’s great for fishing off of). They have had people come there for family reunions as well. The owners are amazing! Their place is very well kept. One time we even got stuck on the complete opposite side of the lake. Guess who came to our rescue? One of the owners! Granted they had almost everything cleaned that day. You do need to show respect, and you will get it back. I might also add that Table Rock Lake, Indian Point, is close to the camp sight. However, if you are in your 70s, like my Grandma was, you will need to take a car downhill to the lake, but she enjoyed it that much!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Millerfamilyoffour
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Our family just returned from a 3 night stay at Antler's - the accommodations aren't fancy, but they were clean and comfortable. We stayed in Cabin H (two bedroom, two bath) which gave four adults and two kids plenty of room. We rented the pontoon boat and had a wonderful time fishing on Table Rock Lake. We didn't use the pool, but it looked well maintained and others were enjoying it. The location is great - close to Branson West (for groceries) and if you want to go to Silver Dollar City you couldn’t get much closer. Branson is also just a short drive away.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank rumneyc
Reviewed 30 June 2007

We stayed here a week in June with our extended family (4 families). The management was helpful and friendly, accommodating us with a picnic area for all of us and willing to work with us on the reservations. The cabins were not fancy, but clean with plenty of room. The property was beautiful. The swimming pool was immaculate with a slide and diving board. The four teenagers/tweens in our group loved it. We don't have a boat, but the lake access appeared to be good. The dock and lake area was fun for the kids and accessible by a short path down the hill. One family in our party has a 34' camper, and they had a little trouble pulling it into the site, (I don't think there were any pull-throughs.) but otherwise they were happy with it. Every camping site had a fire ring and all the cabins had a barbecue. We had three different cabins and all had a deck with a great view of the lake. We had a good time here and the resort was what everybody liked best about the trip.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family