“Hand Made Leather Products”

Crooked Sky Trading Post
Ranked #8 of 72 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Boca Raton, Florida
“Hand Made Leather Products”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

While in Branson, MO I stopped at the Crooked Sky Trading Post located in Branson Mill Craft Village because I was looking for a case to carry a spare magazine in my pocket. I spoke to the owner Mr. Eddy Wood and asked if he could make a case for me, and he said he could. He made it while I waited and I was very pleased with it. He does very good work and very good prices. If you are in the area and need something hand made in leather, Mr. Wood is the man to see!

Visited July 2014

Branson
“More than Leather.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I visited CSTP with Eddie and Debbie several times. You come as a customer but leave as a friend. Their passion for excellence shows in the work and is proven by the warrenty they put on the product. I would not go anywhere else for leather goods. They have many other goodies also. A must see when in Branson.

Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“The real deal!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I stopped by Crooked Sky Trading Post on a recent trip to Branson. Rattlesnake Eddie was doing some leather work and stopped to show us some turquoise. I know a good bit about the old west and it is truly a treat to talk to someone as knowledgeable as he.
We very much appreciated the personal attention we received and the information he shared with us. If you are looking for leather, hats or something special with a Western flare, this is the place! And if you choose something from under the glass, you'll get the story that goes with it too. Just ask Rattlesnake Eddie.

Topeka, Kansas
“Reconditioned Leather Belt”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Eddie did a beautiful job of re-staining and reconditioning my leather belt. He really made it look and feel like new again! He has many leather items displaying a high quality of workmanship.

Springfield, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing store!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had a great visit! We will definitely come back! A must see place, if you are in Branson, Missouri!