Grand View Inn & Suites
76 Inn(Branson)
  • Breakfast included
Rosebud Inn(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe tanger outlet mallfront deskfree breakfastsoda machinekrispy kremecheap hotelshower headlarge flat screen tvlove seatthe general managermicrowave and fridgestaff was extremely helpfulwalking distancebreakfast roomavoid trafficclean hoteloff the strip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I didn't have any problems as stated by the previous postings. The place is nice and has a great location. Not a great breakfast but I am more concerned about the bed comfort. They were all new and I would go back. Just on the hill from Tanger Mall....so no problem with parking. Just walk down the hill to shop. The entire staff was very friendly and were engaging.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Recently revamped hotel, very clean, plenty of towels and toiletries. Room refreshed and bed made every day. Excellent hot/cold breakfast. No waffle machine. Very reasonably priced.
Next to Tanger Shopping Outlet, and convenient for shows and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bed bugs...Very nice on picture, but not so good in real life.I did get my money back for bites of bugs , but do you realy wona go thru that on your vacation?I would never go back to Grand View no meter how great some people say it is.My experiance was bad and this hotel ruined my first time visit in Branson.My husband had over 200 bites all over his body.Very dissopointed

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank adisa76
allaminn, Manager at Grand View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

We have not had any complaints nor have we had any bed bug issues. You say that you got a refund but we have no record of anyone complaining or asking for a refund concerning bed bugs.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Found ants all over!!!!!! So they must not read other posts because other people posted about ants. The stink in our room did not gov away. Terrible night of sleep. The toliet hardly flushed. So I did go back in and changed my stars in my first review. Sad....it seems they pour money into the outside and into lobby but no money into rooms. They need to put wood floors in and get rid of furniture with fabric.Very disappointed: (

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank heart2heart50
allaminn, General Manager at Grand View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

I am very sorry that your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. The rooms were completely renovated at the beginning of this year at the same time the lobby and exterior was done. As far as the ants, if you would have notified the front desk we could have moved you to another room and taken care of the ant issue. Everything in the room including the carpet and fabric chairs is new and hardwood floors is a personal preference. I would love to discuss these issues with you further so feel free to give me a call at 417-331-1771.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The grand view inn was very pleasant to stay at rooms where very clean and very clean hotel. The 42 inch tv was also very nice. The only thing I wish the place had was a hot tub other than that everything was gteat. Very close to mall you could walk to it if wanted to.

• Stayed: August 2013